I nodded and made myself a bowl of cereal.

@justintimberlake- my little hero🖤

It was a picture of her from the other day sticking her tongue out at the camera.

The nurse came in and gave bri more pain pills that made her act like she was high on drugs. It was the funniest thing, I've taken loads of videos to show her after all of this is over.

"She is going to have to take these pills and then I set her up in therapy back in LA and she will have to learn pretty much how to walk again.

She handed me the crutches, "I'll carry her"

"Ok well good luck" she said and left

I stuffed the pills in the bag that Johnny brought with clothes for me and Bri the other day. I helped Bri out of the bed and helped her get into regular clothes. I changed her shirt and then tried to change her pants, "Dad shorts"

"He didn't- I have mine" I helped her into my shorts and rolled them up on the top so they wouldn't fall down.

"I look great, new fashion statement" I put the blanket around her

"It's cold out" I handed her my sweatshirt as well. I put the backpack on and went over to Bri

"You ready" She nodded, I picked her up and she winced in pain

"Sorry baby" she cuddled her head into my neck

"I wanna go home"

"We're leaving now, we'll be home soon" I walked out of the room and to the waiting room where Johnny was waiting

"How is she?"

"Knocked up on drugs for the pain"

I looked down and she was out. She had her arms tight around my neck.

We walked out and to the car and Johnny drove us to the airport. "Your private jet was getting an inspection"

"It's fine"

I got out trying not to wake bri up. "I packed just one suitcase of both of your stuff, you'll come back on tour right?"

"Yeah just push this week and some of next week back and then I'll come back, I need to make sure she's alright enough to not have me there"

"She's coming right?"

"We'll see yeah" he helped me with the bags and got us to our gate before he left

"Call me when you land"

"Yeah"

I sat there with Bri in my arms. "Flight to Los Angeles is boarding now"

I walked over and gave the lady or tickets before she smiled at me and handed them back.

I walked onto the plane and found our seats. I sat Bri in her seat before sitting down. I sighed, it's been a long week.

Bri slept the whole flight and the ride back home. I opened the door and set Bri on the couch. I set the crutches down and sat down.

Jess was away in New York for jimmy's show but told me she would be home the day after tomorrow.

Bri stirred and peaked her eyes open. "Hey sleepyhead"

She groaned, "everything hurts"

"I know baby, I know, come here" she tried scooting closer but clutched her leg

"Do you need medicine?" She nodded

"Come on" I got up and carried her upstairs, I got her comfortable in her bed and got her the medicine and water

"Thanks" she mumbled

I sat down next to her, "please stay"

"Always"

Days later...

"I can't do anything by myself" Bri sighed

This not being able to do anything is getting to her.

"Come on" I said picking her up out of bed

I carried her down the stairs and jess was getting a coffee

"Can you get me one mom please"

"No you're not allowed that, doctors orders" I said

"Screw her please, I've been drinking nothing but water for the past week please"

"No" jess looked at me, "why can't she?"

"It will mess with her medicine"

"I hate it"

"Babe you had to see her the first couple nights when they put her on the medicine she looked like she was high"

"Because I probably was, it was the weirdest thing I couldn't feel anything in my leg"

"Jay when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning" Bri looked over at me

"Am I coming?"

"No you have to go to therapy for your knee"

"Why?"

"You have to get cleared before you can dance again on tour"

She sighed and continued to eat her breakfast.

This is gonna be a long couple weeks.

A/N
I'm back with another update!
Sorry it took me forever to update! School has got me really busy!
Hope you enjoyed this update!
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!
Megan