Chapter 11: Surprise for Miyako

"I gotta go!" Ranmaru ran past the two.

"W-wait, Ran-Ran! We're coming!" Reiji said as he and Mikaze dropped their snacks and ran after Ranmaru.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, Ranmaru asked the nurse at the counter where a patient named Miyako Hikaru was in a hurry.

"She should be in room 105," the nurse replied calmly.

"Thank you," Reiji waved as all three ran down the hallways, looking for room 105.

"Here!" Mikaze pointed towards a brown door with a small metal plate that had the numbers 105 engraved on it.

Ranmaru grabbed the handle and swung the door open.

"Miyako!" all three yelled at once as they burst into the room.

"Be quiet!" The pink haired girl was sitting on the bed in the middle of the room, her head bandaged. "I have a headache even without you guys screaming, you know?" She scolded the boys as she put her fingers on the side of her bandaged head.

"Miyako! You're okay!" Reiji exclamed.

"Of course I'm okay! Now quiet down!"

"Thank god," Reiji sighted as he sank into a nearby sofa. Mikaze and Ranmaru went to join Reiji on the spacious sofa while Miyako rubbed her head.

"What exactly happened?" Mikaze asked his friend.

"It's excatly what you see now. I was on my way to the recording studio when a drunk driver ran into our car. Luckily, I didn't get that much damage, but the docter said that I should still rest," She explained.

"What are you going to do about the concert?" Ranmaru looked over at Miyako in worry.

"I'm going to talk about it with Shining-san. I'm still going to go on stage."

"But Miyako, it might be dangerous! We don't even know if you've compleately healed yet!" Reiji shouted.

"I know. But I have to." Miyako looked down glumly. "I want to do this for Mai," The pink haired girl's head was hung, her bangs covering her eyes, making it unable to read her expression. These words changed the atmosphere into a glum, dark feeling in an instant.

Soon after that, the three boys left Miyako to rest and came back home.

"Hey, I have an idea," Reiji suggested with a smirk.