Chapter 9: Their New Song

"Please wait! I'm here!" the pink haired female shouted. She was standing by the door, out of breath from rushing to the meeting room.

"Miyako!" Reiji sighed in relif. Miyako took a deep breath and went up to the president.

"I have prepared my songs, Shining-san. I have encluded a new song for myself as well as a new song for Quartet Night," Miyako said as she turned aroung and smiled at the Quartet Night members behind her who looked surprised.

"Hmph. This new song better be as good as Poison Kiss," Ranmaru smiled slightly.

"Eh? New song for senpai? As good as Poison Kiss?" Otoya asked, confused.

"Miyako is not only a top idol who creates her own songs, but she also composes our songs. In other words, she's also our composer," Mikaze explained.

"Ehhhhh!" the Starish members and Haruka shouted in surprise.

"Eh? Otoyan, you didn't know?" Reiji looked at Otoya.

"We never knew..." Tokiya spoke. They were interrupted by a loud voice.

"Veeeeeery well. Miss Miyako, I will give you the authority to perform in this concerrrt," as Shining said these words, Miyako finally relaxed and let out a small sigh in relif.

"Well then, please start getting prepared for the concert right away~ Bye-bye for now~" he said as he jumped out of a nearby window. As soon as he left, everybody ran up to Miyako who smiled at them.

"Senpai... we were so worried..." Haruka looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm okay now. Sorry to have made you worry. Anyways, this," she said as she handed the Quartet Night members a few music sheets with a melody written on them.

"It's your new song."