Chapter 8: The Time Limit

"Mai!" Miyako woke up with a jolt. "Huh...A dream..." Miyako opened her palm to find a silver necklace with a flower, Mai's favourite flower, pendant. In the middle of the flower pendant, there was a gold crescent moon engraved in it. "How pretty..."

Meanwhile, the STARISH members, the QUARTET NIGHT members, Nanami, the teachers and Shining Saotome were meeting to discuss about their songs for the concert.

"Miyako-senpai's not here..." Otoya remarked.

"If Miss Miyako does not make it within the time limit, she will not be able to participate~~" Shining Saotome said while crossing his arms.

"Miyako..." Reiji thought.

The pink haired female was still in her room, looking at the piles of music sheets spread out on her desk. "What should I do..." Miyako sighed. "I need to tell Saotome-san the songs I'll be performing at the anniversary concert, but I didn't choose yet..." She paused. "The flowers are dancing under the beautiful moonlight...huh?" The female idol looked down at the necklace her previous teammate gave her that was on the corner of her messy desk. "I wonder what that means..."

Back at the meeting, a few people started to worry. "It's almost time..." Reiji remarked. "I wonder if Miyako will make it..." He sighed.

"I'm sure she will!" Otoya exclaimed, surprising the upperclassmen.

"You're right...we shouldn't give up yet, huh?" Otoya smiled at Mikaze, Ranmaru and Camus who smiled back at him.

They waited, as the time ticked by. There was one minute left until the time limit.

"It is now one minute untiiiiiil the time limit," Shining said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Please just wait a little longer, Shining-san!" Reiji exclaimed.

"I will wait until this minute ends, but that is all the time I will give Miss Miyako~" He said coldly.

As the long needle of the clock neared 12:00pm, the time limit, Reiji was eagerly looking back and forth between the door and Shining Saotome.

"It is now..."

"Wai--"

Shining, who was about announce that the time was 12:00pm, and Reiji, who was about to stop him, were interrupted by a loud 'bang' of a door. Standing at the entrance, was Miyako who flung the door open in a rush.

"WAIT! Please wait, Shining-san! I'm here!"