Chapter 12: Welcome Back Miyako

A few days later, as the date of the concert approached, the door to a small black car opened before the dorms in which the Starish members, their composer, Haruka Nanami, and their upperclassmen resided in. The eleven male idols and Haruka welcomed the individual in the car with a smile.

"Congratulations on getting released from the hospital, Miyako-senpai," the Starish members greeted.

"Welcome back," the Quartet Night members added.

Ranmaru walked up to the open door of the car and stretched out a hand towards the pink haired female.

"Here. I'll help you," he offered.

"Thanks. Miyako took the silver haired male's hand who helped her out of the car and onto her feet.

"Thank you, everyone. I'm back," Miyako smiled.

After the warm hugs and greetings, the Starish members and Haruka left to give Miyako some space.

"What are you planning to do now?" Reiji asked Miyako.

"I'm going to see Saotome-san. There's still time before the concert, right?" She had a determined face. She knew that the boys would try to stop her, but she still wanted to go.

"Yeah. There's still time. You'll probably make it," Reiji said in a soft tone and the four smiled slightly at their female friend.

"You're...not stopping me?" She looked at them, surprised.

"Why would we? We know better than anyone else that you would still go even if we tried to stop you," Ranmaru chuckled.

"Go. It's for Mai too, right?" Camus encouraged.

"I say that there is at least a 80% chance of success in convincing the president right now," Mikaze remarked.

"Thanks," Miyako smiled at them and headed towards the president's room.