Chapter 23: Complicated Relationships

Back at the dorm, the Quartet Night members were preparing to leave to go somewhere when they bumped into Haruka.

"Ah, where are you all going?" The orange haired female asked her upperclassmen.

"We're about to go see something fun. Wanna come?" Reiji asked, a happy smile on his face.

"May I?" Haruka looked interested in what the four males were planning on seeing.

"Of course! Let's go!" Reiji raised his hands and headed out to Reiji's car.

Moments later, the five individuals found themselves in front of a small building and an entrance that led underground. With a small grin on their faces, the Quartet Night members made their way down the stairs, followed by Haruka who looked around in curiosity. They found themselves in a room full of people with banners and light sticks chattering about the live that was about to happen. Struggling to get past the crowds of people, they got to a small corner in the back of the room and looked towards the stage as the lights went out and flicked back on, focused on the stage.

All at once, the crowd started chanting, "DRAGON DECADE! DRAGON DECADE!" and four guys and a girl stepped on stage. There were squeals of fangirls and some people who were murmuring about the girl. The newer fans who did not see the girl on stage before wondered if she was a new member. On the contrary, pervious fans who have already seen appearances of the blond girl screamed even more, excited to see the return of the mysterious female.

"Ah~ Good Evening!" Ryuu greeted his fans with a heartwarming smile, causing many squeals once again. "Unfortunately, Hibiki has injured himself, so he wasn't able to play on stage today. However, since we had to come see the smiles of our fans, we have invited a special friend to take his place for tonight. You might remember her if you stuck around with us for a long while! Please give ERiA a warm welcome!"

The crowd cheered loudly and Miyako, known as ERiA for the instant, raised her right arm above her head and waved at the audience.

Haruka watched in awe as the band started playing an upbeat song. She could not take her eyes off of the blond female. At last, she muttered, "The blond girl is really pretty and skilled."

Reiji laughed at Haruka's remark, leaving Haruka with a puzzled expression.

Ranmaru closed his eyes, crossed his arms behind his head and sighed before muttering, "That's Miyako."

"Eh?" Haruka looked back and fourth between the blond guitarist and the four upperclassmen who had smiles on their faces, as if they found the petite girl's reactions amusing.

"Matsui Akio, 16, bass, sub-vocal. Abe Ken, 18, leader, drums. Ito Tarou, 16, keyboard. Asano Hibiki, 17, main guitarist, currently subbed by Miyako due to arm injury, and Honoka Ryuu, 17, main vocalist and sub guitarist." Mikaze listed, observing each one of the members carefully. "These members make up the band Dragon Decade."

"Honoka...Ryuu?" Haruka repeated the name, "By Honoka, you mean..."

"Yeah, he's Honoka Mai's younger brother." Camus confirmed Haruka's prediction.

Silence fell and the five concentrated on the stage. After a while, Haruka spoke up once again, "Miyako-senpai looks like she's having a lot of fun."

"Miyako used to come here a lot," Reiji explained. "When something happened and the members of Dragon Decade needed a substitute, she would always help them out. This place itself is meaningful to Miyako and Mai too. Before they debuted, they created a band and used to play here with Mai and Miyako's brothers."