Chapter 16: May our Feelings Reach You

"We know. That's why we need to do our best. For her sake as well," Reiji said enthusiastically and all four put on a smile. The four were in a line on the platform, all facing towards the audience, as the new melody started playing.

{Song: Marriage
By: QUARTET NIGHT (Morikubo Showtaro, Suzuki Tatsuhisa, Aoi Shouta, and Maeno Tomoaki)}

Re = Reiji
Ra = Ranmaru
Ai = Ai
Ca = Camus

Under The Starlight, Let's Find Our Love.
Super Lovers, You And I, Oh Baby!

Ca:Kisetsu goto ni kaori takaku
Why Does It Seem Like Time Always Flies By?
Ra:Kiss no imi mo fukaku naru
But When I'm With You, I'm Burnin' Inside.

Re:Akitarizu sasayaita ai no KOORU
I Do Not Ever Wanna Leave Your Side.
Ai:Tsuredasu yo kyuukutsu na RIARU kara

All:Sugu ni aeru kyori ni ite mo
Omoi wa itsumo tsunotte
Tomedonaku Ah... michiteku

All:Koyoi mo futari saikou no MARIAAJU
Mikadzuki o hora isu gawari ni hashagou ka
Kore kara no mirai soshite yume
Ra:Katari tsukusenai monogatari o

All:Hoshizora no moto kagayaki no naka de
Ai:Futari no uta o
Re:Koi no GURASU ni yukkuri sosoide
Ca:Kamisama mo netamasete
All:Our Dream

Ca:SEPIA iro ni kusumu keshiki
The World In My Eyes,
Everything Was Gray.
Ra:Taikutsu sugita nichijou ni
Nothing Was Special,
Just The Same Dull Days.

Re:Kimi dake wa mayowazu ni michibiku
I Need You With Me.
I Need You To Stay.
Ai:Tenshi yori junsui na magokoro de

All: Nani o omou? Nani ga dekiru?
Kidzukeba takanaru HAATOBIITO
Hanashitakunai... hanasanai

All:Chikai o mune ni eien no MARIAAJU
Irodorikawaru sekai de fuhen no LOVE wo
Hibikasete unmei no KYARORU
Ra:Kimochi no mama ni hanatsu mama ni

All:Nidoto wa konai kyou o dakishimete
Ai:Egakasete Dearest
Re:Yume mo ai sae mo kimi no zenbu
Ca:Tomo ni wakachiaitai
All:Our Wish

Under The Starlight, Let's Find Our Love.
Super Lovers, You And I, Oh Baby!

"Why Does It Seem Like Time Always Flies By?"
"I Do Not Ever Wanna Leave Your Side."

All:Koyoi mo futari saikou no MARIAAJU
Yorisoi nagara ashita o shinjiteyukou
Kotoba de wa tarinai koto ni wa
Ra:Oto o tabanete kanadeaou

All:Hoshizora no moto kagayaki no naka de
Ai:Futari no uta wo
Re:Koi no GURASU ni yukkuri sosoide
Ca:Kamisama mo netamasete
All:Our Dream
(Lyrics credits to an UtaPri fan page)

The new song left the whole audience screaming in joy. Loud screams of the four male's names could be heard as they waved to the fans with great smiles.

"And there we have it, it's QUARTET NIGHT's brand new song, marriage!" Ringo announced through the microphone as he and Hyuuga made his way on to the stage where the QUARTET NIGHT members were waving at the fans, before making themselves off the stage. On the way across the stage, they spotted Miyako on the descended platform, getting ready for her appearance. Reiji gave her a thumbs up, while the others nodded with a smile, which Miyako responded with her own. As the four got to the side of the stage, Haruka and the STARISH members applauded them and their excellent performance. They exchanged a few words and returned their attention onstage.

"But that's only the start! It looks like another performer has a new song to reveal!" Ringo shouted with excitement into the mic.

"Let's hear you scream 'till the end!" Hyuuga added as the whole place became dark. They were screaming on the top of their lungs, waving their glow sticks as a familiar voice rang through the building.

"This song," Miyako's calm voice echoed though the dark, and the audience stopped screaming to hear what the female had to say. "This melody means a lot to me. It's...her last melody." And with that, The lights focused on a certain female at the centre of the stage. Miyako had her eyes closed, one hand holding her mic, the other just above her chest. She was wearing a simple white satin sleeveless dress that went mid-thigh, the bottom a mixture of a circular and bubble skirt. The top of the dress was like a heart at the top of her chest, with a line of rhinestones that decorated the top. The top went under Miyako's arms and continued to about mid-back, showing the top half of her pale back. Near the end of her back, just on top of her tailbone, was a large ribbon, with two white feathers on the top right side. A long piece of white tulle flowed behind her from the ribbon, ending slightly past Miyako's knees. She wore a pair of white pumps with rhinestones on the heel. Her long hair was tied up high like always, but this time, a white ribbon was tied around the ponytail, and a hair accessory that almost seamed like a waterfall of small white feathers decorated the right side of her head. The bright white light that only illuminated the female made it seem like Miyako was enveloped lightly in an aura.

"Her last wish was to finish this. I present this to her," Miyako moved her hand to reveal a necklace with a small silver flower pendant, a gold crescent moon engraved on one of the petals, which shone in the light.
"May our feelings reach you."