Chapter 6: Reunion

As Miyako said those words to Ranmaru and walked away, Ranmaru could feel his face getting hot; although he did not show it.

"Ranmaru, your face is getting slightly red," A familiar voice made Ranmaru jump.

"Mi-Mikaze!" Ranmaru looked over to his friend who was leaning in to take a better look at Ranmaru's face.

"A cold? A fever? Or perhaps...love?" Mikaze teased.

"Th-That's not it!" Ranmaru stuttered.

"Well, I don't really mind but don't forget that we're idols. Love is strictly forbidden here," Mikaze reminded.

"L-like I said, it's not like that!" Ranmaru tried to keep his calm but Mikaze was getting on his nerves.

For Miyako, that day passed by fairly quickly. She went to the scene and got ready for her photoshoot. She was the model of that week's edition of a local magazine. When she got home, she wasn't feeling like doing anything, so she just took a shower, got changed into her pajamas and went to sleep.

Miyako opened her eyes to see herself in a beautiful garden.

"I'm sure I was sleeping in my room untill a moment ago..." she began walking along the bushes. She looked around and saw bushes full of beautiful blue, violet and indigo flowers, sparkling and dancing in the beautiful moonlight.

"These flowers...they're Mai's favorite ones..." She thought and she leaned in to smell the beautiful flowers. The flowers had a delightful aroma which reminded her more of Mai.

"Mai..." She muttered.

Suddenly, a familiar female voice was heard from behind.

"Miyako," The voice was soft and warm. Miyako turned around and almost fell back in surprise.

"Long time no see," There stood a girl, about Miyako's age, with short blue hair and eyes that sparkled like the flowers with dew in the moonlight.

"M-MAI!"