2

I opened the front door to the Dolan's house, something which I'd gotten used to doing. Id been close with this family for so long, Lisa had allowed me to come over whenever I wanted.
" graaaaanttttt? " I sang, aware that no one else was in the house.
I knew where I'd find him: in his room, playing on his xbox. And so with that, I went up each step, tip toeing quietly to scare him.

However, the second I passed the bathroom door, it swung open, and I collided with someone's chest, nearly knocking me off my feet.
" ow, I'm so sorry! " I said as I rubbed my head, my eyes snapping up to meet not Ethan's eyes, but Grayson's.
As soon as I realised it was him my hands dropped to my side, before I folded them across my chest. I wasn't in the mood to put up with his shit, but when was I ever?
" actually, no I'm not " I added, a smirk on my lips as the boy ran a hand through his wet hair.
The second he did so, I realised that he was stood right in front of me, a towel loosely hanging from his hips. I tried with all I could not to look down, but I quickly did, his v line as prominent as ever and his abs looking as if they were carved to perfection. Water droplets fell down his skin, making it shine slightly in the light. wow.
" do you need a mop? " He randomly asked with a raised brow, something which knocked me out of my daydream.
" huh? " I questioned, confused as to why I'd need a mop.
Grayson shifted his weight onto his other foot, letting out a sigh before speaking again.
" a mop, so you can clean your drool up from the floor "
I groaned, rolling my eyes at his remark.
" you fucking wish. you're not even that good looking! " I lied, wanting to stomp my foot in anger like a child, but I held it back.
" oh, babygirl... we both know that's not true " He smirked, the name babygirl rolling off of his tongue so seductively.
" one minute you're pushing me into my locker and the next you're calling me babygirl. make your mind up, grayson " I stifled back a laugh, turning to walk past him to ethan's room, only to have his hand grab my arm.
I flinched at the contact, turning to face him as he watched me intently.
" I like to leave you in suspense " He told me with a cocky grin.
I rolled my eyes, walking away again until he yelled back at me one last time.
" oh, and wear those jeans tomorrow! damn "

" oh, hey eve " ethan smiled when I entered his room, instantly falling back onto his bed.
" your brother can seriously fuck off! sometimes I just want to slap him, you know? " I let out my anger, a huff of frustration leaving my lips.
Ethan giggled as he sat down beside me, his eyes scanning over my face quickly before he looked back into my blue eyes.
" he just wants to get into your pants " Ethan told me, as I rolled my eyes for the fiftieth time, today " I won't let him touch you, eve. If he tries I swear to god- "
I cut him off midway by shoving his shoulder, a laugh escaping my lips as I thought of how protective my bestfriend is.
" he's full of shit " I groaned.

Ethan nodded, placing his hand on my knee, rubbing it gently. I looked down at his hand, a shy smile on the boy's lips as he did so.
" you deserve someone who's not just going to use you, eve "

tease | g.dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें