1

I walked through the hallway, smiles being thrown at me from various different people passing by. I returned them, opening my locker and grabbing my books. School was always a bore, but the second I shut the small metal door, one of the only reason's I find it the least bit exciting, popped up.
" shit, ethan! you scared me " I laughed, placing my hand on my heart as one of my bestfriends, Ethan, stood next to me with a smirk.
" sorry, eve "
I rolled my eyes at how he always gave me the nickname eve, and punched him in the side of his arm. He instantly pretended that it hurt, another thing which made me roll my eyes in annoyance.
" anyway... I'm throwing a party at my place on friday night. I was wondering if, uh, y-you wanted to come? " He stuttered, his hand reaching towards the back of his neck as he held it there awkwardly.
I giggled at his shyness, nodding my head at the invite.

Ethan was never the type to throw parties. He'd show up, have a few beers, and that would be it, so I instantly knew that it wasn't his doings. It was probably his brother's.
" I'd love to! " I grinned, a sigh of relief escaping Ethan's lips as he nodded his head.
Just as I was about to ask what time, I felt a hand on my shoulder, the weight of the person's body pushing me into the lockers.
" what's this about a party? "
I instantly let out a huff when I looked up to see Grayson's towering and intimidating figure next to me, his signature smirk resting on his face as his tongue swiped across his bottom lip.
" your party. ethan invited me " I told him confidently, crossing my arms against my chest.
Grayson's smirk only grew as he let out a roar of laughter, something which made both mine and his brother's eyebrows raise.
" awh! does little ethan have a crush on evelyn mae sanders? how cute! " Grayson teased, poking his brother's chest.
Ethan's cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he stared at his brother, his lips folded into a straight line whilst he shook his head.
" how pathetic. don't bother coming, I could do without your company for a night " Grayson said, my eyes rolling as I listened to his words.

Grayson and I were notorious for the fact that we hated one another, here at Eastwood high, mainly because we actually used to be friends. We used to be just like Ethan and I, it was the three of us all together and he was a great guy, but he dropped us for the whole badboy, fuckboy act.
He now hates my guts, I hate his, that's just how it goes. He messes around with girls on the daily, using them as toys before throwing them away when he's done, and spitting his dummy out when he doesn't get what he wants. His brother, however, Ethan's the opposite. He's caring, sweet, and hilarious. Someone who I actually chose to spend time with, but Grayson? Unfortunately he just seems to come with him.
" cut it out, gray. you're such a dick " Ethan groaned, shaking his head.
" ethan, you may as well just get down on your knees and kiss her ass right now. you follow her around like a lost puppy, it's obvious you just want your dick sucked " Grayson's words made my eyebrows furrow in anger, he really pisses me off.
" that's not true. don't listen to him " Ethan began " unlike you, I don't fuck girls for the fun of it "
I glanced back up at Grayson, his jaw clenched and his hand above my head on the locker.
" It's okay, e. he's just butthurt because I'm probably the only girl who's pants he hasn't gotten into yet. and for a matter of fact, never will, get into " I told him, a smirk forming on Grayson's lips as he processed my words.
The horny boy's eyes trailed down my body, his lip caught between his teeth as he hummed.
" hmm, you're very tempting, evelyn. but then I just remember that you're literally the spawn of satan herself " he began, as I scoffed, wanting him to finish his sentence quickly so he could leave us be.
" but seriously, don't bother coming to my party on friday. you don't want to know what'll happen if you do "
I hummed, my eyebrow raising as I bit my lip to fight back the cocky smirk that would grow.
" I think I do want to know, actually " I told him, his eyes narrowing as he tried to think of something to say.

With that, he turned on his heel, his hands grabbing a hold of my wrist, and his body pushing me up against the locker. My breath hitched in the back of his throat as his signature smirk played on his lips, his tongue swiping across them, and his hot breath fanning against my neck as he spoke quietly.
" no, you don't "

____________________________

new grayson story heyyyy

updating a lot :)