Rose's POV

The next day...

11:11 am

I was asleep longer than usual and Ava was sucking on her knuckle and whining in a playful way that signaled me that it was time to get up.

My hair was falling out of the bun I put it in before I went to sleep, my eye makeup was slightly smudged and I had bags under my eyes.

I changed Ava's diaper, changed her clothes, and I fed her.

Aaliyah was gone and I assumed Christina was still at the hospital after seeing she wasn't in her room.

I put Ava in the rocker and placed it in the hallway outside of the bathroom door so I could still see her as I took a shower.

After washing my body, face & long hair. I got out, wrapped a towel around me while sitting on the tub wall putting lotion on.

I was looking down putting it on until I heard footsteps coming down the hallway only to Anthony standing right at the doorway smiling.

"You scared me." I Said throwing a roll of toilet paper at him with my hand on my heart.

"Nice to see you too." He said sarcastically with a grin.

He was wearing a royal blue hoodie with black True Religion jeans, royal blue Jordan's and his gold chain to top it off.

"Where's your mom?" I asked as he picked up Ava embracing her.

"Work." He said in between a kiss.

"...you...look super ugly..." I flirted with a smile getting up with the towel still wrapped around me and my hair weighed down with the water.

He was getting so close that I could smell his Cologne and his minty breath.

"What did you say?" He asked pinning me up.

"I said you look ugly..you know I don't like True Religion." I insulted with an unbothered expression taking her out of his arms.

He picked me up while I was still holding Ava and he carried me to my room.

I couldn't help but to giggle.

He sat me on my bed and he laid back making his self comfortable.

"Hospital beds are bitches." He said.

I laughed, "Yeah I would know." Looking down at Ava while she sucked her thumb.

"Ant, she looks just like you." I said touching her hair.

"Give me her." He commanded with his arms stretched out...

*

I was standing in-front of my dresser with my black laced panties and bra from Victoria's Secret combing through my hair. Looking back in the mirror Anthony was laid up on my bed playing with Ava.

A warm, satisfying feeling overcame me. This was always how it was supposed to be. Just us 3, happy.

I saw him get up and put her in her crib.

His eyes were on me. I could feel them. He slowly came up from behind me placing both his hands on my hips as he kissed me. I was enjoying every kiss he was giving away. Kissing the side of my face making his way down my neck, his hands moved further down between my thighs. I could feel myself becoming aroused and I had no choice but to become submissive.

"You owe me those kisses remember?" He said still kissing my neck.

"I don't even know why you wasted time putting those on." He referred to my bra and panties.

He stopped and locked the door.

"Come here." He said guiding my hand towards him closer to the bed.

He held me close hugging my body where he then laid me on the bed kissing me more.

He was my weakness. His hands were making their way into my panties.

"Anthony wait.." I said with concern.

"What's wrong?" He asked lifting his head.

"You're mom found out about us having sex and she said not to do it again." I explained.

"Stop being a goody-two-shoes and let me love you." He said going back to kissing my neck.

He continued to kiss my neck going down my chest and stopping at my boobs.

He took off my bra and started sucking around my nipples giving me hickies and then finally sucked my nipples causing my eyes to roll back enjoying the pleasure it gave.

Once he finished one, he went to the other.

He stopped to take off his hoodie and he unbuckled his pants showing his grey Tommy Hilfiger boxers.

Seeing his hard, aroused dick print only made me wetter.

His gold chain against his lightskin and muscles made him look even more sexy.

He planted kisses on my belly as he peeled off my panties and made his way down where I felt his warm, wet tongue against my lips.

Anthony was skilled at this and knew exactly what he doing and knew exactly what liked.

"Anthony!" I moaned a little loudly as I felt his tongue move fast against me and I pushed his face deeper.

"Fuck.." I moaned under my breath as he started sucking on my clit.

He slowed down as I rubbed my fingers through his hair.

The sound of his licking and slurping was music to my ears.

He came to a complete stop and lifted his head up where he kissed me passionately.

He got completely out of his boxers revealing his long, hard friend.

Getting on top of me, I could feel his dick rub against my opening where he slowly put in.

My hands were holding his strong biceps and his face was on my neck yet once again.

He started off slow, gaining more speed the more he went.

I moaned uncontrollably as I scratched his skin.

He stopped and prepared for the next position. He laid on his back inviting me to get on top of him. His hands started on my thighs going up more where he stopped at my hips.

I put Anthony inside and began riding.
I was in a trance of moans that made me forget what was happening.

Apparently I was getting carried away as I heard him moan my name. I swear to god, That was the sexiest shit ever. Hearing him say "Rose" under layers of hard breathing and moaning made my day.

Getting tired I slowed down and he sat up slightly where he began to control my movements by holding me hips.

He forcefully slammed my body against his as he planted more kisses underneath my boobs.

I felt him throb inside me and he quickly pushed me off....

Did y'all like that? 😩🍆

Are Anthony and Rose goals or nahh? 🔐💦 Comment. ☺️

🤣 If they're any spelling errors ignore them Bc it was literally 12am when I wrote this.

I hoped you enjoyed and don't forget to vote !!! ❤️

~s0phiixxaa 😘