Rose's POV

That's a picture of Aaliyah, Anthony's sister.

7:27 pm

I heard the front door unlock and it woke me from my sleep. I searched around for my phone underneath the sheets and I looked at the time with my eyes still barely opened. It was nearly 7:30, the time Christina got back home from work.

I layed my head back down until I heard one singular knock on my door.

"Hey." Whispered Christina inviting herself into my room.

"hey.." I Whispered back.

She walked quietly towards the crib and rubbed Ava's head.

"you can pick her up if you want.. it's time for her to get up anyway." I offered.

She picked her up and Ava started crying.

Meanwhile , I got up, grabbed a towel and took shower. I meant to earlier but I was so tired I went straight to sleep.

The warm water washed away Anthony's sweat and scent from my skin.

I stilled wondered why he had sex with me the way he did.

So aggressive and passionately.

I got out of the shower making my way into my room where I dried myself off, put on lotion and brushed my hair.

I was searching through my drawers looking for my bra.. I couldn't find it and it was irritating me because I just had it on.

Then I remembered I left it in the guest bedroom along with my panties. I forgot I didn't put them back on and on top of that I forgot to fix the bed.

The last thing I needed was Christina questioning me about why I had sex in her house!
I put on some black tights and a big, baggy black t-shirt and I went into the guest bedroom.
Christina was busy playing with Ava on the couch so it was good timing for me to go in there. The comforter was wrinkled and the pillows were miss placed. I searched around the bed finding my bra and my panties.
I quickly made the bed back up and put the pillows back in place. Before I could walk out the room Christina stopped me.
"What are you doing?" She asked calmly holding Ava on her shoulders.
"I...was..Uh ..I was um looking for something." I said suspiciously.
"Oh...um okay.." Christina said with distrust as she walked away.

That was luck.

I put my stuff back into my room and sat on my bed thinking...
Was I wrong for letting him take advantage of me? Anthony and I aren't together and he's in a relationship...that he seems not to care about.

8:55 pm

"Hey Aaliyah can I come in?" I Asked as I knocked on her door.

"Yeah come in!" She said through the other side of the door.

"What's up?" She asked staring directly into her phone texting.

"Oh..I just wanted to see what my favorite person was up too." I said with a smile sitting in her bed.

"Girl, long day. I went to class, I went to work, and then I went shopping." She said looking at me once then putting her eyes back on her phone.

"Are you sure that's all you did?" I said with a smirk. "Who are you texting?" I Asked with a devious smile.

She looked up at me trying to hold back a smile, but failed miserably.

"Oh My Gawd. What's his name???" I fangirled.

"His name is Marcus" She said blushing.

"Let me see." I said leaning into her phone.

Marcus was a tall, skinny but muscular dark skin with tattoos sleeving one of his arms and with a nice, white, straight smile. He was handsome.

"OkAY SIS I SEE YOU." I said obnoxiously .
Aaliyah pushed my shoulder telling me to "shut up!" as we both laughed.

"Anyways, what about you? What did you do today besides taking care of me niece?" She asked focusing on me.

"Nothing much...pretty much what you already said, taking care of Ava." I explained.

I didn't know if I wanted to tell Aaliyah what I really did besides that. She and I had always been like peanut butter and jelly. She was the best friend I never had. Her and I have always exchanged secrets and trusted each other so I didn't have to worry about her. But I was afraid of her judging me.

"Oh..have you heard from Anthony?" She asked.

"Yes I have actually, he called and stopped by earlier .." I explained.

She rolled her eyes "He always comes by whenever me or mom aren't home."

"Yeah well he gave me $200 for Ava." I replied.

"$200?" She said in awe. "She's just a tiny baby."

"Liyah... can I tell you something?" I asked nervously.

"Go a head."

"When Anthony came over..him and I...kinda um....."

"Kinda what?" She interrupted.

"We kinda had sex.." I confessed.

"YOU WHAT???!" She yelled.

"SHHHHH! I DONT NEED YOUR MOM KNOWING!" I Whispered loudly.

She looked dumbfounded. "How..why..where???" She asked with her eyes widened.

"I know, I know... but we had sex in the guest bedroom." I Whispered.

She busted out laughing.
"Omg, you guys...are something else."

After I told her details and how it started all she did was shake her head with a smile and said,
"Well that's my brother for you, I told you he still had a thing for you."