Anthony's POV

11:01 am
When I woke up this morning I had a text message from Jaidah saying...
———
Jaidah- Hey, sorry for the way I acting yesterday. I just had a bad day and was trying to chill with you sorry 😐 . Plus, I felt like you should've told me about your ex and all that. 😶
———
I kinda understood where she was coming from. Maybe she was right . I should've told her about Rose.

———
Me- I apologize. I should've told you about that. My fault. I was wondering if you wanted to come over later on?

Me inviting her over was just letting her know that I was still some-what interested in her.

I got up and I got ready for work. It's not easy finding a job after you've been in prison. I was hired as a manager at car shop. It's not the best thing in the world, but it's something.

I worked for about 5 hours and during that time Jaidah texted saying that she would be here over around 7.  when I got off I went home took a shower, cleaned up and I kept a box of condoms just in case.

(Knocking on the door)

"Hey Anthony." Said Jaidah smiling. "Sorry, I would've been here sooner but I had to go home and change." She said.

"It's cool...how was your day?" I asked while letting her in.

"Normal and Boring." she said.
"Same." I said.
We sat down on the couch and she decided that we watch love&hiphop.

"...so how is it like being a dad?" She asked while putting a potato chip in her mouth.

"It's fun I guess. It's only been a few days." I said.
"What's her name?" Asked Jaidah.

Is she trying to make herself mad?

"My girlfriend and I named her Ava..." I said not knowing that I said girlfriend.
She stopped chewing and started staring at me.

"What?"

"You're Girlfriend?" She said.

"Oh shit I didn't mean to say that.. I meant my ex girlfriend." I said embarrassedly.

"You must think about her a lot... what's her name?" She asked.

"Are you sure you wanna ask me these questions?" I said.

"Yeah why not?"

"Her names Rose." I said.

"Rose...Baby Mama Rose.." She said smiling.
"Tell me about more about her, what's her age, what is she....?"

This girl was getting super weird.

"She's my age, which is 21, but I'm a few months older than her and she's Cuban and Mexican."

"Oh so you like them Latinas?" She said moving her eyebrows.
"I like anyone to be honest." I said focusing on the tv.

"Well she's your ex for a reason, which means she probably didn't do something right but, I'll make sure I can do what's she can't." She said climbing on me.

"Oh so that's how you feel about someone you barely know?" I said with a smirk.

"Yup." She said laughing and grabbing my face.

"You betta get away from me nigga with that stank ass breath." I said jokingly.

She started laughing hard " shut the fuck up and take my to your bed."