Anthonys POV

1:56 am
It was clear that Devon wasn't coming back out. That pussy or whatever must've put his ass to sleep. I was still sitting here talking to Jaidah. She was a bit too talkative for my taste but her beauty and her personality made up for it.
"So...I was thinking we should leave...this party died down a lot don't you think?" She asked.

We? We meaning me and her leave...together?

"Uhh...where do you think that WE should go?" I asked curiously.

She pushed herself a little close to me, "um idk, maybe..you could take me to your crib." She said giving me a look in her eyes.
"Are you sure about that? I mean it's kinda late.." I said looking at my watch.
She stroked her hand up and down my peck. "Oh don't act like that. The night is still young."

This girl was drunk slightly. I mean the flirty-ness, the honesty, the touching are usually things you do when you're drunk. I couldn't leave this girl drunk at Devon's house. Who would take her home? So out of the kindness I had in me, I drove her to my place.

During, the ride we were talking and she would literally laugh at everything I say.

Shut. The . Fuck . UP.
I told myself.

Before we even walked into the door, this girl had already started falling over.
"Are you okay?" I asked knowing she clearly wasn't okay. She busted out laughing. "Nigga shut the fuck up."

"Well I guess you can sleep on my couch..." I offered.
"The couch? Do I look like bitch that sleeps on the couch." She asked.
In my head I was so over this girl and I honestly regretted bringing her here.
"Nah nigga." She said smiling. She ran to my bedroom making herself at home.
"Well I guess I'll sleep on the couch." I said.
I was trying my hardest not to snap on the girl. I was tired and was just ready to sleep.
I went into the bathroom changed & brushed my teeth.
"Hey Jaid.." I was cut off from speaking because this girl ran up and started making out with me. She was passionate with the way she kissed and I felt her hand slowly make its way on my dick.

"Fuck it." I told myself . I picked her up while we were still kissing and I carried her into my room and threw her on the bed.
She took off her shirt while I took off her pants , she sat up and started kissing me more as she pulled down my basketball shorts. I took off my shirt and unhooked her bra. We stopped kissing for a spit second and she smiled at me. She took the rest of her bra off revealing her boobs and then took off her panties.

She made me lay down on my back as she sucked my dick.
This bitch head was good asf. She stopped and got on top and guided my penis into her pussy. Her shit was madddd wet. She started riding as I grabbed her ass and was moaning the entire time...