Anthony's POV

So Bianca Bonnie from Love&HipHop will be portraying Jaidah 🤣. I love Bianca so much and she suited Jaidah well in my opinion. But if you don't see the same as I do just think of a pretty, thick brownskin girl lol.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

10:27 pm

"So nigga whatchu been up too? How's the kid?" Asked Devon inhaling a cloud of weed.

"Nun much. Same shit. And she's fine by the way." I Said nonchalantly smoking a blunt.

"Damn, 21 years young and yo ass gotta kid now. Nigga I told you about using them rubbers." He laughed shaking his head.

"It's whatever really.." I said shrugging.

"Man, if one my girls told me they was pregnant...fucks no that would be the end of me."

And speaking of girls, I heard about you and thang." He said.

"Who me and Jaidah?" I Asked pouring a shot of henny.

"Yeah." He said smoking.

"Me and her coolin'. Just small shit." I explained taking a shot of henny.

"Nigga stop lyin' I kno yo ass didn't sleep in the same bed with her not hittin that shit." He said laughing.

"You know me too well." I chuckled.

"I tried to get wit her ass, but she bucked. Ion why she chose yo uglass." He laughed.

"Nigga shutcho goofy ass up." I snapped back.

"Ion why all yo females never wanna get with me.
I mean she done fucked the whole crew. Don't get comfortable with her ass." He warned.

"What?" I asked whipping my head towards him.

"What??" He asked back raising an eyebrow.

He just said "Ion why all yo females never wanna get with me." And it kept replaying in my head. It made me wonder if Rose actually tried to cheat on me with him.

"Remember when you told me how Rose tried to come on to you?" I asked staring at him through a cloud of smoke.

"Yeah what about that?"

"Tell me the story again." I Said.

"Naw man, out of respect, I'm not. I know how feel about that. You soft ass nigga." He said sternly.

"Devon...you and I have known each other since diapers...and you've been my brother through thick and thin and during the years we've grown up together I've learned to trust you." I said.

"You right." He said taking a sip out of his styrofoam cup.

"I've believed every word that's came out your mouth." I said staring at him.

"Whatchu tryin' to say?" He asked looking back at me with a serious facial expression.

"What I'm tryin' to say, is that I think you lied when you told me about Rose tryin to get with you behind my back." I explained.

He smiled. "Why do you think I'd lie to you man?"

"Because since that day in highschool when you tried to talk to her, and she ignored you, she never liked you since." I said bluntly.

Devon closed his eyes and started laughing still holding a blunt between his fingers.

"Well damn. I was wondering when yo stupid ass was gonna start putting the pieces together." He chuckled.

I could feel my muscles tensing up and my adrenaline rush throughout my body.

"I didn't want you to have to find out this way... but that day when I went to your house and only Rose was there, I wanted to know what was so good about the girl you drooled over, so I tried to take advantage it.

And by the way her ass is fat and her lips do taste good I'll admit." He laughed.

"And if yo ass didn't come back and ruin shit I would've had her ass callin' me daddy." He said taking the blunt to his mouth.

"You know I went to prison believing you right?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Right." He said taking a sip of lean and putting the cup back down.

"It was good not having your ass around stealing all the attention." He said.

I stood up with my fist balled.

Sitting in his chair, he looked up at me with smoke coming out his mouth and asked "Are you mad?" With a smile.

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him out the seat and we started hitting.
I punched him in his jaw and he pulled me over causing me to stumble and fall and punched me with a left and a right directly in the face. I got up and punched him in his nose causing him to step back and fall onto the table knocking over everything that was on it. I grabbed him by his shirt from the back throwing him onto the wall still punching him. He stopped punching back and I figured he'd given up until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and a muffled gun shot. I remember myself holding the spot where he shot me and I fell heavily onto the ground where my eyes shut.