Jaidah's POV

12:34 pm

I saw my baby with tubes and bandages attached to him. His eyes were closed and his body wasn't moving. My heart ached. All I wanted was to talk to him. The machine that monitored his heart beat was beeping slowing.

I'd been in the hospital all night, and I still hadn't gotten any news. I sat down and I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"Mrs.Thorn." I heard a mans voice and it made me jump.

"Hello." I replied.

The doctor thought that Anthony and I were married and it sounded cute being called Mrs.Thorn.

"So, new information about your husband, he's going to recover and he's gonna be in a coma for a couple of days. You better be thanking god that he's alive. He lost a lot of blood within those hours of being shot." Doc explained.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. He walked out the room and I stared at Anthony's unmoving body.

I heard the door open and heard the nurse say "He's in here."

I saw three women walk through the door staring at me.

One was a older white women with brown hair, the second was a short, skinny mixed girl that resembled Anthony with her skin tone and curly hair, and the third one looked all to familiar. A short Hispanic girl with long wavy hair with strong Spanish features. She was holding a baby dressed in pink.

She was Rose. It was too obvious the other girls were his mom and sister.

"Who are you?" Asked the older white lady.

"Hi, Ms.Thorn , I'm Jaidah. Anthony's girlfriend." I said putting out my hand.

She gave me an unfriendly look. "It's nice to meet you Jaidah. I'm Christina." She said accepting my hand shake.

The mixed girl had her arms crossed staring me up and down. I could her unfriendliness radiating from around her.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Are you Anthony's sister?" I asked trying to give his family a good impression.

With her arms still crossed, she said "yes I am. My names Aaliyah."

I refused to let whatever beef Rose and I had ruin the relationship I wanted to have with his family.

I looked at her and asked "How are you?"

She stared at me and then rolled her eyes.

"So what have they said about my son?" Christina asked urgently.

"They said he's gonna be in a coma for a couple of days, and that he's lucky because he lost a lot of blood." I explained to her.

"Thank god." She mumbled.

His sister and mom stared at him through ICU window.

Rose sat down holding their baby.

I turned around and approached her.
"She's beautiful." I complimented.

She gave me a deadly look. "You can play innocent all you want, but they already know." Rose Whispered.

I smiled at her evilly. "They know how you got beat up?" I Whispered.

She started laughing. "Listen bitch, I don't have time for you." She said.

"You know Anthony had time when he fucked me and not you." I grinned.

She started chuckling "only if you knew.." she said under her breath.

I walked back over to his mom and sister.

"I appreciate you being here with him, but you should go home and get some rest." His mother said still looking through the window.

"You're welcome." I Said.

Without hesitation I grabbed my stuff and made my way towards the door.

Rose was sitting a chair making a smug look smiling at me.

"Bye sweetie." She said sarcastically twinkling her fingers. I rolled my eyes and left.