Anthony's POV

I was sitting in down waiting for a guard to pull me out of this cell. "
Aye nigga, so you leaving me today huh?" Asked Shawn. "Shits yeah." "It's too good to true." I told him. "Well good luck." He said. "Thanks man."
"Anthony Thorne let's go." Said a guard as he opened the door letting me out. "I believe your mother is here to pick you up." "Just sign these papers and you'll be free to go".
After I signed for my release, they escorted me outside. As I was walking out I saw two faces who I knew belonged to.

"Anthony!" "Oh Anthony is that really you?!"
My mom ran up to me hugging and kissing my face. "Anthony I missed you so much." She exclaimed. "I missed you too mom." I said as I kiss her cheek.
"Well..if it isn't the infamous Anthony..." Said Aaliyah.
"I see you still haven't shaved your mustache." I told her .
"Shut the fuck up bitch." She said smiling and laughing.
"I hate to say it , but I missed your ugly ass." I told Aaliyah as I leaned to hug my sister.
"I missed you too." "Now get tf off me, you're probably carrying some type of disease." She said jokingly

During the car ride back home, my mom and sister were asking me questions about prison. Like about the food and if I witnessed any gay shit. Their questions were so stupid , but I answered them because I was just so happy to be out of there .

When we walked towards the house, a feeling of content come over me. I was finally home.