Continued...

"Why did you ask how I've been? I'm sure you would know.." I said boldly.

"I figured I'd try to make some effort and talk to you." He told me.

"How can you speak to a person knowing what you've done without apologizing?" I said.

"Listen Rose ...I"
I cut him off before he could finish.

"No Anthony, I don't want to hear it. Don't come up to me acting brand new. Don't you realize that you ruined everything?" I said a little loudly.

"I RUINED EVERYTHING? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? EVERYTHING WAS GOING PERFECT BETWEEN US UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO BE A HOE." He yelled.

My eyes started tearing up.

"I can't  even believe that you've still decided to believe Devon after he lied to you. I never tried to have sex with him." I explained.

"Bitch, YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR. HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING. I SWEAR TO GOD ROSE, I TRIED TO FORGET ABOUT THIS, BUT THE MORE AND MORE I THINK ABOUT IT, THE MORE I REALIZE HOW MUCH I HATE YOU. I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED AND NEEDED. WHO IS THE ONE WHO TOOK YOU IN WHEN YOUR PARENTS KICKED YOU OUT HUH?

I started crying and getting frustrated.. I came up to him and punch him across the face
"I TOLD YOU I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HIM!" I yelled.

He got silent and was in shock to what I just did to him. I can't even lie, I was shocked myself.
I covered my eyes crying and went into my room.