Rose & Anthony POV

2:33 pm.
Rose's POV

After I came back home from Anthony's house and explaining what had happened to Aaliyah , I took a long ass nap to try and not think about what happened. I truly needed to get out of my feelings. I was a mixture of anger, jealousy and sadness.

Anthony is the only guy I've ever been. He was my first love, my first everything. It was difficult knowing he's with someone else..some else who is fulfilling his needs. I wanted to find someone to make me happy as well, but there's not a lot of guys that are willing to be with a girl with a newborn child I thought.

I heard Ava crying in discomfort from her crib and smelled something all too familiar. I got up from my bed, changed her diaper and gave her a pacifier with a pink elephant on it and I walked out the room carrying her.

"Are you okay?" Asked Christina.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm just super hungry..." I said walking into the kitchen. "Here let me hold her." Christina said holding her arms out.

"Where did Aaliyah go?" I asked searching through the fridge.

"I don't know. That girl goes everywhere." She said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled while taking out a bowl of fruit from the fridge.

"...so what does she look like?" Ask Christina patting Ava's back.

"Shes .... brownskin like Aaliyah but she isn't mixed, shes black with big lips, a big smile and she's medium height." I explained grabbing a fork.

"It's unlike Anthony to be with someone that quickly. He would usually tell me first. He always does..that's what he did with you and the girl before you." She said.

I shrugged my shoulders as I put a pineapple in my mouth.

"Rose.." She said looking deeply into my eyes.
"You and I both know that boy only has eyes for you." She said with all seriousness.

"No..I don't believe that." I said shaking my head.

"Trust me Rose. He does." She said with a smile walking away.

I wonder what possessed her to say that. If Anthony did I'm sure he would've admitted that to me by now.

I put a grape into my mouth before putting the bowl in the trash and putting the fork in the sink.

"Hey" Said Aaliyah to nobody in particular as she walked through the door. She was carrying Forever 21 bags.

This child had an addiction to shopping.

"Hey girl." I said walking towards her. "Whatcha got there?" I asked.

"gUUURLLLL! Let me show you!" Said Aaliyah.

———
6:56 pm
Anthony's POV
It was nearly 7 o'clock and Jaidah still hadn't texted me. I hope this girl didn't do anything crazy. As I was thinking about her, she sent me a message.

———
(Text Message)
Jaidah- I'm coming over 🙄 I hope your baby mama isn't there 😒 .
Me- stop playin' and okay.

I sat on the couch watching tv while on my phone at the same time.

9:00 pm

"Anthony!" Yelled Jaidah from the other side of the front door.

I got up and opened it. "Damn girl, you ever heard of knocking?" I said.

"Shut up." She said with an attitude. She didn't have weave in her hair anymore. Her natural hair was black in tight curls going down to her shoulders. She also had her nails a different color from last time, which means she got them done.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked.
"Nothing. I just hate work." She said without looking at me.
"Come sit down with me." I persuade.
She looked at me with an attitude, but I could tell she wanted to smile.
"Okay Anthony whatever..." she said cuddling close to me. "What have you done today?" She asked.

"I've just been home relaxing thinking about you.." I said romantically.
She rolled her eyes. "You're trying to sucker me in. It's not gonna work." She said.
I laughed. " but fr tho, I have been thinking about you." I said.
"Mhm.. anyways did you talk to your crazy ass ex?" She asked sternly.

"...yeah I did... but she didn't really talk much." I explained.

"Hmmm..." she mumbled. It got quite for a second.

"Sooo...you said you love me right?" She asked smirking.
"I did." I said.
"Show me." She commanded seductively.

I picked her up and carried her down the hallway to my room where I laid her on the bed and started kissing her. She grabbed my face as we kissed and it became more passionate. I pulled away and I unzipped her pants and pulled them off revealing her purple laced panties. I kissed her inner thighs teasing. I went back up to her face and we started kissing more. She sat up and took off her shirt revealing her purple laced bra. I took off my wife beater and she touched the bulge I had through my basketball shorts. I lifted her up slightly and I positioned her where I wanted. I went back down and slid off her panties and I could feel the wetness she had between her legs. I put my mouth on her and instantly I could hear her moaning. She grabbed my head while I was eating her. "An..thony ..." she moaned between breaths. I went back up and she kissed me as I unhooked her bra. I started licking, and suckling on her neck working my way down to her boobs. After that I took off my shorts and boxers and she sat up and started giving me head. Jaidah deep throated for a good 3 minutes until she got on top of me.