Chapter 22 1/2

*Silas POV*

It all happened so fast.

I stood to the side and protected Jessica, watching everyone fight. Brandon attempted to attack me when I tried making my way to her, but Rose saw and tackled him. They started wrestling, hissing at each other. I cringed at some of the punches that were thrown at Rose. Dylan stood to the side, and I don't know why he was standing there. Maybe he was waiting for the right time to strike.

I watched as Brandon and Rose continued to punch each other on the floor. When Brandon punched her in the nose, blood splattered everywhere. I saw Dylan lean over and place the black sword into the blood, making the blade glow even brighter than it did when I mixed in Jessica's blood. I looked away and made sure that Jessi was still breathing; which she was, but her heart beat was getting dangerously low.

The glow had distracted Brandon and Rose took that as an advantage. She pinned down his wrists with one hand and punched him with the other. "C'mon Dylan! You have my blood, kill him."

Dylan looked at the sword and back at Rose before shaking his head and aiming the sword under her head, at her neck. "No."

"What do you mean 'no', Dylan?" Brandon started to chuckle from under Rose. "OW! What the fuck Dylan?"

Rose hissed and held her neck as she backed away from Brandon and Dylan. I saw a small cut on her neck that turned some of her neck grey.

Dylan held out a hand to help up Brandon, and when they both stood, Brandon had a malicious grin.

"Do you want to tell them, or shall I?" Brandon asked Dylan. After Dylan stayed quiet, he answered himself, "Okay, I will."

He started walking toward Rose and me, "Dylan, here, has played you. He has never been on your side; never. Now, he is going to kill you."

___________________________________________

SORRY ITS SO SHORT, BUT ITS ALL I COULD DO RIGHT NOW. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

LOVE YOU MY LOVELIES.

-mel

[edited by mel]