Chapter 19

Silas pov

Rose's and mine plan was going to start in two days and we needed to gather a small army of supernatural creatures, preferably powerful ones, so we could team up against Brandon and finally end this endless terror.

We would finally be able to live in peace.

Brandon is like the king in our world. He has power over everyone because he is too powerful to take down. Anyone that stood against him to try and get the crown, was killed. We're doing the same thing, but we're doing one thing different. We aren't alone. We're gathering up to 60 of creatures. Hybrids, werewolves, fairies, witches and, of course, my kind. There may be others that may come join from hearing news of a rebellion.

All Rose and I can do is hope that the news doesn't get to Brandon or our plan is screwed.

Rose has gone to some old friend to seek help, as of how to kill Brandon. I went to other countries to ask for help to fight. I have found out our kind have different power. But just one. While out on my journey, I have found out mine is strength. Even though vampires have strength and speed, I am 10x stronger and faster. I've met other vampires with element power, being able to control the wind and water, and healing power. It's amazing.

*Two days later*

Right now, we have more people than we predicted would want to help. Over 100 creatures have came to our town, mostly voluntary, to help.

We went over the plan one last time and after several question, we were finally ready.

We all got in our positions. The others were merely distractions while I had to do the major part. Rose would make sure no one interfered with what I was doing.

It was 8:32 and our plan started at 8:30. I was making my way through the foresty to the cave Rose said Brandon would be holding Jessica. I could feel the odd object in my pocket, poking into my leg, every step I take.

My palms are starting to sweat and my nerves are making my brain imagine the worse possible outcome to happen and our plan failing. I pushed all the thoughts back, immediately. No, I thought, I have to do this. For Jessica.

I step into the dark cave and made my way deeper into it, making sure I made no noise. I was dreading what was going to happen next. I could hear all the fighting outside. The screams of pain, the sound of bones breaking, and the smell of blood found their way to me giving my somach an uneasy feeling. Many lives were going to be lost today and if I don't fulfill this task, they would of died for nothing, I thought.

I see a door. I reach out to it with a shaking hand, and I turn the knob and step through. I close the door softly behind me. I look around and see her. And my heart shatters into pieces at the sight in front of me.

There she was, all bloody, tied to the wall. Unconscious.

I rush over to her. I slowly untie the ropes that held her up and laid her softly on the ground. She started to moan and her eyes fluttered open. She looked me in the eyes, confusion and pain swirling in them.

"S-Silas?"

"I'm here. You're going to be fine, baby. Everything going to be alright." We both ignore the slip of the pet name. Now not really the time to have a conversation about it.

"I-it h-hu-urts so m-much... I-"

"Shh... you're okay. Don't talk."

"O-o-okay" I knew what I had to do now.

"I'm so sorry." Her brow furrow.

"W-wh-what do-" She stops to scream.

I had just sunk my fangs into the love of my life.

-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

SO I AM NOW OFFICIAL WRITING THIS BY MYSELF. MY OTHER FRIENDS DIDNT HAVE TIME ANYMORE, BUT I THINK THIS IS BETTER. JUST ME. NOW I HAVE YOU GUYS TO MYSELF. MWUHAHAHAHA. *insert evil face*

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GOING TO HAPPEN? IS SILAS TRYING TO KILL JESSICA? IF SO, IS IT THE ONLY TO SAVE HER? IF NOT, WILL SILAS BE ABLE TO STOP HIMSELF FROM DRINKING HER BLOOD? (DONT FORGET HE HASNT HAD HUMAN BLOOD FOR AWHILE)

VOTE.

COMMENT. TELL ME HOW IT WAS. :)

-Rose WUVS EVERYBODY WHOS READING AND SUPPORTING. ;)

[edited by mel]