Chapter 12

My alarm clock didn't have to wake me up in the morning, the next day. Twenty minutes earlier than my alarm would have gone off, I flew out of bed, (With my super speed it feels like I could fly, however I can't. I also found out vampires can't turn into bats either. Lame right?) swished my toothbrush back and forth on my teeth and small barely noticeable fangs. God my hunger was growing.

Nothing compared to human blood.

Animal blood was like chosing a raw carrot over a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie. My bones also have been feeling weaker... I wish I could ask Rose if we could sneak into a blood bank, but i'm not smooth enough and I haven't been sure if I could trust her anymore. I sighed.

I looked into my closet not sure what to wear. Black, grey, and a red sweatshirt hanged in my closet. Oh how could I ever choose out of this variety? I reached for my red sweatshirt, it really brings out my eyes. Also it will be less noticiable if I got blood on it.

I realized it was only 6:45. Jessi said she would meet me around 7:35. This would be a good time to go hunting so I wont have any urges later. I swiftly ran through the front door and into the local park. There was only a few old people and a couple walking there dogs.

Taking a deep breath in, I felt my stomach go crazy waiting for the liquid it craved so greedily. I heard a squrriel in the tree and immediately ran to it, deeper in the park. But, as I stopped, I heard voices lightly talking. I froze when I recognized them.

"He will never turn her. I know that for a fact; he's too afraid. He won't even if you bribed him, so we'll have to go to plan B" Rose said, sounding stressed.

I needed to find out what they were talking about. What was plan B?

"I'll talk to Tom. He knows how to freak out people."

"Well, we have to kill Skelly. He knows too much and his prices for tea is going up." I knew this voice from somewhere! I was very tempted to look, but I knew if I did, something bad would happen.

I'd either get noticed , or I'd end up falling from behind the tree and make such a ruckus.

"Don't worry. No one is going to destroy our plan or this family. Luckily, he hasn't found out his power yet. And, hopefully, our friendship will be able to make this plan a successful one," Rose reassured.

" You better be right." The male voice stated. "Lets get out of here. I have some killing to do." And a second later they were gone, as if they were never here in the first place.

I felt a bit hurt that our friendship was fake and I was only part of her plan. Maybe she knew who turned me! And who was Tom? What was plan B? The questions attacked my head. My legs moved for me. I was now at the steps of my house staring at the girl who had taken my heart.

"Hey" She blushed lightly noticing my stare.

" Hey. You ready to go?" I said, looking away embarassed.

"Yup." She smiled and we were off.

" So how have your studies been?" She asked.

"They've been alright, bu-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as rap music blaired " I'm on, like the lights I lights up The kush, knocked out, Mike Tyson fight I'm talking about ass and titties.."

" Yo girl lemme touch yo titties!" Tom said pushing Jessica down while she screamed.

" Get off of her!" I said while Tom grabbed her around the neck. Oh my god, was he one of us? I grabbed his shirt and threw him back a couple feet.

"Geesh, i'll just go and touch Rose's titties." He shrugged unharmed and disappeared. Jessica laid on the ground, staring up at me with wide frightened eyes. It's time to tell her. I told her to follow me as we entered the school and sat on a bench near the library. And, I told her everything, leaving out Rose. She just stared at me with me with the most shocked expression.

"Wow, if you didn't want to hang out with me you could've just said so. You didn't have to come up with such an absurd story," she said with teary eyes.

"I'm being honest! Someone is out to get you, and I need to protect you. Please listen to me. You saw what happend back there." Her sad expression lighten as she thought about it.

" I.. I just need a moment alone. I'll text you later." She got up and left. Was it wrong to tell her? I hope she doesn't think im some kind of freak. But, that's just it.

I am a freak...

"OMG dude. Where the hell have you been!" Henry screeched, Ira's arm around his waist towards me.

"Yeah, you don't even hang out with us anymore. Is it becuase of us?" Ira asked, motioning between himself and Henry.

" No. I'm just going through a tough time, right now." At least I was being kinda honest.

"Whatever. You're turning into a creep." Henry said, checking me out then shaking his head.

"I'd like to be alone" I mumbled.

"No! Remember when we were friends? Yeah it was only a couple months ago. Now you're like that weird loner guy who wears hoodies, more than you used to!" Ira exclaimed, looking a bit sad.

" Shut up!" I said getting annoyed. Im done with this shit.

They both just stared at me with disappointed faces and just walked away. I wish I could tell them. I wish I was normal. I wish I was just a normal teenage boy LIVING life.

I suppose I was kinda feeling like a teenager.

Because I never felt more alone than right now.

xxx

hey guys its amanda! sorry if i made spelling errors I didn't spellcheck and edit. its been awhile since i updated so i tried to make it a bit longer xoxox poor Sillas! what would you do in a situation like this?

Love ya,~ amanda

[edited by mel]