Chapter 15

Silas P.O.V

It was the end of the day and I'm pretty sure Jessica ditched biology because she was in her other classes, except this one. While walking home, I saw her, and I ran to her.

"Hey where have you been?" I yelled, trying to get her attention. After she noticed that I was talking to her, she immediately started to walk faster, also ignoring my question.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I joked. I wanted her to. react to me in some way. I didn't car if it was negative or positive.

I just don't want her to ignore me.

"I'm not in the mood right now. Can you just leave me alone, please?" she asked, looking down and walked even faster.

"Wait, please, talk to me." I said to her, as we walk closer to her house.

She didn't answer, and she went into her house and slammed the door in my face, hard.

I was thinking back on what I could've done to upset her but I think she's still mad about... Everything I guess.

I went inside my house and laid on my bed and just started thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's P.O.V

I didn't want to talk to him. There was so much going on and my mind couldn't wrap itself around the fact that the guy I like is a vampire?

"Hello? Anyone home?" I yelled around the house.

I threw my stuff on my bed and then I felt someone pull me. I screamed but they put their hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

"You're coming with me. You try to scream, and I'll kill you right here, right now." Someone whispered into my ear as I struggled to get his hand off my face. Once I heard that, all struggling stopped.

He dragged me into his car, which had extremely tinted windows, and tied me up before throwing me in the back seat.

"What are you doing to me? Let me go! Let me go! Help!" I screamed.

He snarled something before slamming his fist into the side of my head and I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap! That was cray. Guess who the person is who's kidnapping her. I'll update soon cause it's getting spicy. Hahaha hope you like it.

xoxox Ariana

[edited by mel]