Chapter 18

Silas POV

I couldn't get that phone call out of my head. Her scream echoing and repeating in my head. My hands clench into fist of just think that someone is hurting my precious Jessica.

I have to get her back even if it killed me, but I couldn't do it alone... I would need to ask Rose since she probably knew where Bob was holding Jessica.

I was getting ready for school. On the outside, I look calm, but on the inside I was dying. All I wanted to do was find my Jessi, but I needed Rose for that. I haven't seen her since her outburst at school, she ran away after and I didn't leave my house over the weekend.

I got through the gates of school and started my search for Rose. I went to the back of the school where she usually hangs out. I see her black hair and run towards her and tap her shoulder when I reach her. When she turns around, I gave a small smile and to my pleasure she returned it. I nodded my head in a way saying 'I need to talk to you'. She turned back to her friend and told her she would be back. her friend hugged her and whisper something in Rose's ear causing her to blush and quickly shake her head.

She turned to me and I gave her a confused look and she shrugged me off.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" she asked.

"Well... your dad... might of... Kind of kidnapped your friend Jessica..."

"WHAT?!"

"And remember when you said you wanted to kill your dad? Well that's what I'm here for... I want your help to find Jessica and to kill your dad." I stared at her, waiting for a response, but all she did was stare back at me. I snapped my finger in front of her face and she blinked. She realize she was just staring at me and started blushing.

"Yeah. I think my dad has walked this earth way too long."

"Ok... I also need to know where he would be keeping her hostage."

"Okay I'll tell you after we come up with a plan to kill him..."

"...DEAL!"

"After school of course"

"Oh... right... okay then, Bye! See you after school." Rose then turned and walked back to her friend and I headed off to Ira and Henry making out.

After school, Rose and I meet up behind the gym, like we used to always do, and headed off in the direction of my house. Once we got there, I told her to go to my bedroom and told my mom I was having a friend over to study and to not disturb us. I got to my room and saw Rose looking around. I am so glad I cleaned up over the weekend.

"Okay, let's get started with the plan because the sooner we do the sooner we will have Jessica back and the sooner my dad will be dead!"

<~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~>

HEY YA'LL!!!! SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE, BUT HERE IT IS. ITS NOT VER GOOD, BUT ATLEAST ITS SOMETHING, RIGHT? NO.... OKAY... FINE. ANYHOO HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING. ^.^

BYE!

UNTIL NEXT TIME, ;)

-ROSE<3