Chapter 1

1/07/16 - EDITED

High school was hard enough: Horrible teachers, tons of homework, and being surrounded by other teenagers for eight hours a day was bare-able to some extent. I, of course was no exception to harshness of high school. The name's Silas, just another fourteen year old trying to get through this hellhole with passing grade and trying to balance my antisocial life along with the mountains of homework. But, that got a lot harder in the middle of my freshman. 

The students, that were once the same as myself, began to become my main source of food. No one knew of my weird appetite for blood, mainly because I didn't appreciate the fear in their eyes when someone did find out. It's only happened a few times, where I was careless and allowed someone to discover who I was -- what I was.

Sadly, it did not end well for them. I'd have to kill them.

At first, when I was barely a day into my new life as a blood sucker, I wasn't able to help myself to indulge in drinking their blood. It was the greatest feeling, the taste of their blood. The first victim was a freshman who was eating lunch alone. There was no one around, and I couldn't let the opportunity pass. After I realized what I did, the amount of guilt weighing on my shoulders was enough for me to stop the activity. The sadness of the student's sister and girlfriend was enough to make me hate myself.

The second was a guy named Cody. He was good friend of mine, and I hoped that he would remain that after I told him my secret. Unfortunately, he called me names, such as a freak or an abomination, and even threatened to tell the whole school that I was a monster. I freaked out and acted on impulse, which wasn't the best ideas. I didn't want to scare her away. So, instead of trying to talking to him, I killed him.

Only one other person knew what I was, and that person was the whole reason why I didn't go on a crazy killing rampage. The only reason she knew was because she was just like me. She found me and explain that she could help through this, that she could help me accept the new me. She's been a vampire, what she called us, for a long time, and, obviously, she had more experience with this life than I did. Her name was Rose, and she helped me when I killed Cody.  She promised that she be able to get rid of his body, seeing as she knew what it did to me. She understood that the guilt ate at me, and she didn't mind helping me.

On the plus side, she was best friend with her. She was the only reason i continued to fight for control. She was the reason I resisted the temptation of humans' blood. If it wasn't for her, I would of gone mad by now and killed all my classmates. Who's this girl? Well.. she was my everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SO I KNOW IT WEIRD BUT WEIRDS GOOD...... RIGHT? XD XD

SO MY OTHER STORY DIDNT WORK FOR ME SO IM TRYING A NEW AND DIFFERENT DIRECTION. SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST LITTLE CHAPTER. I KNOW IT NOT THAT MUCH.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

UNTIL NEXT TIME......

-rosy

1/7/16-

this was horrendous. oh my god. i was horrible.

mel xx.