forty : nothing changes

I remember the freckles on your back
And the way that I used to make you laugh
'Cause you know every morning I wake up
Yeah I still reach for you
I remember the roses on your shirt
When you told me this would never work
You know even when I say I've moved on
Yeah I still dream for you
— 5SOS, Want You Back

I remember the freckles on your backAnd the way that I used to make you laugh'Cause you know every morning I wake upYeah I still reach for youI remember the roses on your shirtWhen you told me this would never workYou know even when I say I've mov...

^ if you see this, you probably know what's going to happen. If you are not comfortable with sex scenes, feel free to scroll down until you find "It's Safe Now" in bold! Agi x ^

* It's Safe Now *

* Welcome Back *

RONAN

'Good' didn't begin to describe sex with Autumn. It was more than good. More than satisfying. More than anything I had ever experienced and that alone said a lot since I had had sex with many girls in my life. My whole body felt alive, burning everywhere our bodies touched.

If there was one thing I regretted, it was the part where I told her that I loved her. How dumb could I be? No one said anything about love the first time they had sex. I put my elbows on my knees and rested my head on my palms. "Bollocks!"

Autumn was taking a bath right now while I had spent the last fifteen minutes trying my best to find a way to rectify the situation or whatever damage I had caused by saying those three words. After I had said those words, she went quiet and told me she needed to take a bath. It had been a little awkward and I could not blame her. If the situation reversed and a girl I had sex for the first time suddenly told me that she loved me, I would feel awkward and freak out too.

"Phray?" I heard Autumn calling my name and immediately stood.

I walked toward the bathroom door. "Yes?"

"Did they say anything about our clothes?"

Right. I forgot that she had asked me to call the receptionist. "Let me double-check!" I tightened the knot of my bathrobe and opened the door, hoping I would catch one of the hotel staff outside. No one was in the hallway but I found our clothes hung on the doorknob. Apparently whoever sending them could tell that we had been too occupied to get to the door.