seventeen : dead drunk

* there are some changes (in bold), you better read this chapter, thanks! Agi x

'Cause anywhere with you feels right
Anywhere with you feels like
Paris in the rain
We don't need a fancy town
Or bottles that we can't pronounce
'Cause anywhere, babe
Is like Paris in the rain
- Lauv, Paris in the Rain

'Cause anywhere with you feels rightAnywhere with you feels likeParis in the rainWe don't need a fancy townOr bottles that we can't pronounce'Cause anywhere, babeIs like Paris in the rain- Lauv, Paris in the Rain

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't lonely." I remembered the words he said and asked, "did you just say that you dropped your grandma at home, then left her there?" He was in the middle of chewing so he answered me with a nod. "Why? Don't you miss her?"

"Not really since I saw her two months ago." He shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, I love my grandma dearly but sometimes she can be so..." he paused to find a suitable word to describe and at last, he found one. "Difficult."

"What do you mean?"

He finished off his sandwich and pushed the plate away. "She's really old-fashioned so she complains about everything."

"That's because she cares about you."

Frazier shook his head. "Nah." He took a drink and set the mug back on the table. "One time she dragged my," he paused and cleared his throat, "friend out of the house and she didn't even let her put her clothes on. She just dragged and threw her out."

I tried not to laugh over his misery but it was too funny. In my head, I could imagine his grandmother caught a naked girl on his bed and told her to go home. "I like your grandma."

"Why?" He asked as he raised his beer. "Do you like her cos she ruined my fun?" He took a drink, then added, "or do you like her because she kicked other girls out of bed?" A mischievous smile played on his lips.

I gulped and reached for the mug to cover my nervousness. "Well, I like your grandma more if she kicked your ass too."

"How did you find this place?" I asked him truthfully.

Frazier raised one brow and stared at me with a surprised look on his face. "Are you taking the piss?"

I scowled. "What?"

"My family is Irish and this is one of the best Irish pubs in New York City." He shook his head in disbelief. "Plenty of famous people have walked through that doors." He pointed at the front door of the pub and continued, "people like Teddy Roosevelt, Woody Guthrie, John Lennon, Babe Ruth, Hunter S. Thompson, and even Harry Houdini. E.E. Cummings even wrote a poem about this pub."

I narrowed my eyes and looked at him as if he was joking. "I don't believe you."

Frazier shrugged. "Well, google it."