Chapter 9 :)

The picture on the side is Violet's car, from the wheels to the shape :) Hope you enjoy

__________________________________________________________________

“VIOLET! Make them shut up!” “Bloody hell. Why me, there are 3 other lads here.” I just poured hot water in a mug when I heard a crash. I spun around as my eyes widened. “No way.” “VIOLET!” “RUN!” I laughed and watched Zayn, Louis and Harry run out of the kitchen.

“Try the living room while I try the kitchen.” I took a sip of my hot chocolate and watched Niall run into the kitchen. “You.” “Me?” Niall nodded his head. “Yes. Now where are my Nando’s cards?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t know Niall, try your bedroom.” I don’t know where I put them; maybe one of the guys took them. “I did and they’re not there.” “I don’t know. Do you think I would take them?” Niall raised an eyebrow, daring me to answer my own question. “Really, you’re asking me that?” “Yes, I would never do such a thing.”

I heard a scoff behind me. I turned around and smirked at Greg. “Please you’re the youngest and the not so innocent Horan.” I gulped the rest of my hot chocolate, put the cup in the sink and smiled. “Not true.”

“So true, so when are you going to school?” “I’m not going for a few weeks.” “Why?” I sighed and walked into the living room, where all the guys were, just sitting and watching T.V. “Because I don’t feel like it.” “What? That’s not like you. So what is the real reason?” I turned to Lou then Greg, before I finally turned back to Niall. “Because I want to spend some time with my brother before he goes away again.” I hope Niall believes that.

Niall nodded his head and sat down beside Louis. “Oh and you’re phone kept going off.” I groaned. Why now? Why when Niall and his band mates are here? “Thanks.” I ran upstairs, grabbed my phone then ran back down to the living room and sat in front of Greg, on the floor.

“So why aren’t you really going to school?” I tilted my head up and raised an eyebrow at Greg. “Seriously?” He nodded his head. Okay, I may be the natural blonde in this family, but surely Greg knows.

“Because I don’t want to yet. I want to spend a little time with my family.” “Oh please.” I turned back to my phone and frowned. Why couldn’t one guy get the hint…I don’t want nothing to do with him, nothing at all!

I quickly opened the messages and shook my head, until I came to the last one he sent me. That one had me replying to it. Doesn’t he know how to leave me the fuck alone.

*Babe, Y R U ignoring me? If you keep it up, I’ll come to UR house and drag you here myself! – Aaron*

*Piss off Aaron, I want nothing and I mean NOTHING to do with U, and no U won’t because I have 2 older brothers here and 4 other guys, now FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE! – Violet*

I locked my phone and sighed. “What are we watching guys?” “Toy Story.” I nodded my head. My phone vibrated again, but this time it was from Louis.

*Violetbear, R U alright? – Louisbear*

I turned to Lou and nodded my head, but he must have seen the anger in my eyes. “Vee can I speak to you?” I nodded my head, got up and followed Louis into the kitchen. “Are you sure you’re alright?” I took a step forward and hugged Louis. “I told him to leave me alone.” “Told who love?”

I shook my head and hugged Louis tighter. “I can’t say Lou, please don’t make me say it.” “If it makes you uncomfortable then I won’t make you say it.” “Thanks Lou.” I pulled out of the hug and looked down. “Uh, I think I’m going to go for a shower. I’ll be back down.” I grabbed my phone from the living room then went upstairs to my en suit.