Camping [End]

The kids scattered around to get everything set up. Namjoon helped the maknaes set up the tent, while the hyungs put wood in the fireplace.

Jin giggled as he watched the kids run around and enjoy themselves. Then, Yoongi and Hoseok approached, asking if they could go to the lake.

The hyungs cheered as they ran down the pathway, finding a dock and a huge body of water. Hoseok spotted a boat when they got there.

"Look, a small row boat! Let's go in it!" He gasped. "I'm not going in there. You can, though." Yoongi, who was holding Taehyung, replied.

Hoseok shrugged and stepped into the boat, happily pushing himself out into the water. Yoongi and Taehyung laughed watching him float away.

Suddenly, Hoseok noticed the boat tipping. He tried to fix it, but he flipped it and fell into the cold water. Yoongi saw the boat hit Hoseok in the head.

The hyung and maknae waited for Hoseok to come up, but he didn't. Yoongi gasped and ran back to the camp, telling his parents what happened.

Without hesitation, Namjoon sprinted down the path and jumped right into the water. Jin ran to the dock and watched in terror as Joon swam.

A crowd started building up while Namjoon approached the boat. He went under, and everyone held their breaths.

Ten seconds passed. Ten turned into thirty. Thirty turned into a minute. Finally, a hand held Hoseok up from the water and swam back to the dock.

Jin helped pull Joon up as he lied his child down on the wood. He knelt down and started CPR. "Come on.." He mumbled.

The crowd erupted in cheers and claps as Hoseok spit up water and Namjoon picked the limp boy up. They walked back down the path to the camp.

---

Well that was a shitty ending for book one. Book two will be out soon