Terror on Christmas Eve

The bell rang as Yoongi rushed out of class to meet his brother outside. It was snowing heavily, and Yoongi had extra coats but Hoseok didn't have any coat and was probably freezing to death. Yoongi threw his locker door shut and ran out into the white cold. He saw Hoseok sitting on a small, short ledge, rubbing his arms. 

 "Here, take this coat." Yoongi said, throwing the coat over the cold boy. "Th-Thanks Yoong-gi..." Hoseok said, shivering. Yoongi glanced around, not seeing his parents' car. "Hey, aren't eomma and oppa usually here early so we can get home quickly?" Yoongi said. "Yeah... Maybe the snow is delaying them." Hoseok said. "Yeah." Yoongi replied.

3 Hours Later

 The kids had been sitting there for the longest time. There weren't any lingering teachers to help them, their phones weren't working, and they were completely alone in the freezing cold. "Y-Yoongi, what if they never come and get us?" Hoseok wanted to cry, but the tears simply froze and fell as drops of ice. 

 "It's okay, we can walk home. L-Let's go..." Yoongi said. He saw Hoseok's eyes widen. "What?" "Hyung... We haven't gotten Jimin!" Hoseok yelled, jumping up and running towards Jimin's side of the school. "Jiminie! Where are you?" Hoseok yelled.

 "Wait up!" Yoongi ran after his brother. They ran out behind the buildings, finding their maknae freezing with only a hat to warm him. "Jimin!" Hoseok gasped, taking off his coat and running towards the boy. "Hoseok, wait! There's ic-" 

 Yoongi and Jimin watched in horror as Hoseok slipped and fell. He hit his head on a rock, and started bleeding. "SEOK!" Yoongi yelled, running to his younger brother. Jimin ran to them, crying really hard. 

 ~

 About half an hour later, the boys were sitting next to their brother, who was lying down with the coat wrapped around his head. He was unconscious. "Hyung, is Hoseok dead?" Jimin asked innocently. "No. He has a pulse." Yoongi said.

 Yoongi felt his brother again just in case. He felt nothing, so he felt his heart and also felt nothing. "No no no no no... Hoseok, come on..." Yoongi and Jimin started panicking.

~

~

~

~

~

 Namjoon sprang up from the bed at the sound of a quiet but sort of loud alarm. He breathed heavily for a bit, calming down after. It was Christmas Eve night, and he woke up to put the presents under the tree as 'Santa.'

 He realized he was crying. It was all a bad, bad dream. His kids were safe and sound, sleeping like babies in their beds. Namjoon felt a little panic attack comingup. He jumped up and ran to the three hyungs' room, finding them all not surprisingly awake, other than Yoongi. 

 "Oppa, we're sorry!" Hoseok gasped a bit. Namjoon burst into quiet tears and ran to the two awake. He brought them into a big, tight hug. "Oppa, what's the matter?" Jimin said in his high pitched, adorable voice. "Oppa had a bad dream, but he is happy to see his happy kids." Namjoon said.

 Jimin gasped. "Oppa, have you seen Santa??" He said eagerly. "Did eomma see him, too?" Hoseok added. Namjoon smiled, playing along.

 "Actually, yes! Eomma is sleeping, but oppa saw Santa! He said he would give you all your favorite gifts if you went back to bed!" Namjoon giggled. The two ran and jumped into their beds, pretending to be asleep. 

 "Goodnight, children." Namjoon muttered as he walked out and closed the door. "Goodnight, Oppa! Tell Santa thank you- oh wait, don't! Then he'll know we were awake! Tell him we're fast asleep!" Hoseok said. "Okay, I will." Namjoon said, leaving to put the presents under the tree.

---

hahahahahaha you've been fOOLED

- Kayla