Fights (Part Two)

Yoongi gulped as he walked to the door of the waiting room. He saw his parents, sitting with Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. He didn't like seeing them worried, he hated seeing them cry. Jin was crying, and Namjoon was holding and seemingly talking to Jimin. Taehyung was in Hoseok's lap, and they were both comforting Jin.

 "Are you ready?" The man asked. Yoongi nodded, turning the door knob and slowly pushing the door open. He walked out, and his parents noticed him immediately. Namjoon sat Jimin in the chair and Jin let go of the other two. They both jumped up, gasping Yoongi's name in unison as they ran to him. 

 Namjoon slid down onto his knees and hugged his son tightly. Jin did too, using his hands to lift up Yoongi's face. "A-Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jin said, letting out quiet cries in the middle of his sentences. Namjoon had his head down over Yoongi's shoulder. 

 Jin let go to get the three other kids as Namjoon picked up Yoongi and hugged him more. "Y-Yoongi, we were told you had a 20% chance of being alive.. We thought you were dead.." Namjoon said, letting out a smaller cry. 

 Jin approached the two as Namjoon set his son down. The three kids crowded their hyung, telling him how scared they were and still are. Jin greatly thanked the man, then turning to Namjoon. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin, whispering, "Our son is alive, our kids are alive.." 

 They both smiled as their foreheads touched. They were the happiest people in the whole world. "Eomma, will we be able to see Jungkookie soon?" Jimin asked. "Yes, soon, we just need to be patient." Jin answered. Jimin smiled excitedly. 

~

~

~

~

~

 Namjoon opened the front door to the house, letting everyone in. After all of the crazy events that had happened, he, along with the rest of the family, was eager to finally be home and rest. He was ready to finally get back to the normal life he was living before all of this craziness. 

 Yoongi and Hoseok ran upstairs to play, while Jimin took Taehyung and Jungkook to the kitchen to eat some food. Jin followed the maknaes to help. Namjoon looked around, deciding to get some sleep after eveything. 

~

~

~

A Few Weeks Later...

~

~

~

 Yoongi led the rest of the kids outside as their family friend was having all five of the kids come over to their home. "Thanks Jinyoung! I appreciate it so much!" Jin yelled from the front porch. "No problem! Have a good day!" The man yelled from the car, then driving off. 

 Jin smiled and walked back inside. He saw Namjoon sitting at the kitchen table, eating a bowl of cereal and looking at his phone. "Finally, a break from the kids. I love them and love being with them, but it's always nice to have a break." Jin said, sitting next to Joon. "When are they coming home?" Namjoon asked.

 "Well, it's one o'clock right now, and they're coming home at six, so five hours." Jin said. Namjoon nodded, still staring at his phone.

 A few hours later, the couple was cuddling on the couch, watching some k-dramas. They had been silent for a while. Jin looked at his watch. "It's five thirty. Jinyoung should be dropping the kids off back here sort of soon." Jin said. "Okay." Namjoon replied, laying his head on Jin's shoulder. 

 "Namjoon-ah, I noticed you haven't eaten anything today, are you okay?" Jin said, turning his head as Namjoon lifted his head off Jin's shoulder. "Oh, no, there's nothing wrong, I ate cereal earlier." Namjoon protested. Jin looked at him suspiciously.

 "Joon, that's the only thing you've eaten today! You haven't been eating much for weeks and weeks! There's gotta be something wrong, please tell me!" Jin yelled. "It's not something I want you worrying about. It's not serious, Jin. It's personal." Namjoon said, shifting uncomfortably. 

 "How can it be personal? You're my husband, we're supposed to tell each other everything!" Jin started getting frustrated. "Jin, I said it's nothing to worry about. Can you try to understand?" Namjoon said. "I understand perfectly well, you're hiding something serious and all I want is to know so I can help, but I'm not good enough for you!"

 "I never said you weren't good enough! You're beyond good enough!" "Then why won't you tell me what's going on?" Jin said, furiously standing up. "I don't have to tell you every single word that shows itself in my thoughts! That's not what married couples do!" Namjoon stood up as well.

 "Seokjin, I am an independent man! I can deal with my problems myself!" "Why'd you marry me then, if you're so independent and don't need support?" They both went silent. Namjoon started crying softly. "I married you because I love you.. I never said I loved myself.." Namjoon said, running up the stairs in tears.

 Jin ran quickly after him. "Namjoon, wait!" Namjoon stopped in the middle of the hallway. "Don't look at me.." He said, running past Jin and back down the stairs. Jin decided to leave him alone, walking to their room and laying on the bed. Tears finally fell and he felt terrible. 

~

 Yoongi thanked Jinyoung and let the maknaes inside. He closed the front door behind him and called for Namjoon, with no answer. He told the maknaes to go and play on the computer, while he and Hoseok looked for their parents. 

 "Eomma! Oppa! We're home!" Hoseok yelled. There was still no answer. "Let's go check upstairs." Yoongi said. They walked up the stairs, going to Jin and Namjoon's room first. The two boys found Jin, who was lying curled up in a little ball, crying. 

 "Eomma.." Yoongi gasped as Hoseok ran to Jin. "Eomma, it's okay.." He said, hugging the distraught mother. "What happened?" Yoongi asked as he and Hoseok kneeled next to the bed. "Your oppa and I had a fight, I think he took a drive to calm himself. Please be nice to him when he gets home." Jin said. 

---

HAPPY NEW YEAR D00DSSSS

- Kayla