Acting

calm down if this aint ur religion. its a story. dont even try starting a fight cause i know youre gonna get all offended and crap but whatever. wont change what this chapter is about. have a very joonie day

 The three kids jumped in the car. "How was school, boys?" Namjoon asked as he drove the car forwards towards home. "Oppa, we have a family announcement to make when we get home! It's really important!" Hoseok said. Yoongi and Jimin nodded excitedly. "Oh, okay, is it good?" "Yes, it's awesome!" 

 As soon as they got home, Namjoon, Jin, and the maknaes sat on the couch and waited for the eldest to explain this announcement. "Alright, we have something exciting to tell you all." Yoongi started. "It'll be fun!" Jimin added. "We have to make a play about something that happened in years 1-100 AD, and we thought making one about Jesus' birth and life would be perfect since it was kinda recently Christmas!" Hoseok said.

 "Oh, great idea, boys!" Jin smiled and clapped his hands together. "Do you know who you're casting for certain parts?" Joon asked. "We know a few.." Yoongi replied. The boys took out a couple of papers, reviewing what was written.

 "Okay, Kim Jungkook, baby Jesus. Obviously." Hoseok giggled. "Kim Taehyung, infant Jesus and a village child. Kim Jimin, village child. Me, Kim Hoseok, village child, filming manager, and editor. Kim Yoongi, cameraman, village child, editor. Eomma, costume and makeup stylist and mother Mary. Oppa, Joseph, adult Jesus, music, and narration." Hoseok explained everyone's part. 

 "Hey, I want more than just a village child!" Jimin argued. "Well, we don't know anything else you could be. What else do you think is good for you?" "Oh, oh! Angel!" Jimin shouted out. The family laughed and decided it was time to start to build the set. 

~

 "Perfect!" Jin said, looking at the set and wiping his sweat. They were about reading to start filming, since Jin had already made the costumes. Everyone got in their costumes as the two hyungs prepared the camera. "Alright! Make sure you stick to the script!" Yoongi instructed as Hoseok ran back and in his spot.

 "Here we go... Three, two, one.. action." Yoongi muttered as he started the video. Namjoon and Jin stood, watching the kids run by. They were symbolizing that the couple wanted a son like the other families.

~

 Three days later, they'd finally recorded everything and transferred it to the computer. They just had to record the audio of Namjoon's narration and then they were ready to edit. Joon tried very hard to make his words clear and easy to understand. 

 Once everything was on the computer, the two hyungs sat down to edit it. It took two days before the finished product was ready. Jin bought a projector and a white screen to display it on, putting in the CD and waiting for it to start. It turned and started going. 

~

 Yoongi and Hoseok excitedly ran into school with the CD, as the presentation was to be presented in front of the whole school. Once it was the Kim's turn, the three boys stood up as Yoongi took the microphone. They were in a big room with a stage, where a big white screen was projecting the kids' plays.

 "Hello everyone, we are the three hyungs of the Kim family." Yoongi said as Jimin waved and Hoseok shyly squished himself against Yoongi. Yoongi smiled at how shy Hoseok was being. "I am Kim Yoongi, and these two are Kim Hoseok and Kim Jimin. With the help of our two maknae brothers and oppa and eomma, we made a play about Jesus' birth and life. Enjoy"

 Yoongi stepped back as the two others sat on the side of the side of the stage to watch for themselves, Yoongi joining. The play started and the boys held their breaths. Once it ended, everyone clapped louder than Hoseok thought they would. 

 "Alright, time for our awards." A teacher said once all the plays were over. 

---

caught in a liEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- Kayla