Sick (Part One)

It was a few days after Christmas. The kids got plenty of amazing gifts, and they'd been playing with all the cool toys they got a lot. They were having an awesome holiday season. But, the happiness did not last. Hoseok had a severe allergic reaction to a candy he'd never tried before. Nobody was expecting it.

 Namjoon and Jin took him to the hospital. His throat was clogging, making breathing extremely difficult. His eyes were puffy from the reaction and from crying. His face turned red and he seemed to be suffocating. 

 Namjoon took him inside while Jin sat in the waiting room with the kids. Jin watched in horror as the doctors held his son horizontally to open a bit of the throat and allow better breathing. Jin burst into tears as the doctors tried to calm Namjoon as they rushed away into the hallways.

 ~

 They sat for a long time. Jin wasn't even informed on how Hoseok was doing. He wanted to hug him so bad. Suddenly, a doctor walked in and said Jin's name. Jin frantically stood up, telling Yoongi to watch the maknaes while he was gone. 

 Jin followed the man through the hallways. They reached the room and Jin slowly walked in to a sleeping Hoseok and a crying Namjoon. "Namjoon-ah..." Jin ran to his husband and hugged him. 

 "How is he?" Jin asked, turning to the man standing next to his son's bed. "Honestly, we don't know. We can't seem to tell whether he is going to wake up or not. Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear, 'They won't allow treatment since I'm a bit short of the payment. He's lying. Hoseok is alive, but in a coma which shouldn't last long.' 

 Jin tried to hold back his tears as he looked up at the doctor. "Than you." He said. "We will allow two children to see him at a time." The doctor said, opening the door. Jin walked back to the waiting room, having Yoongi and Taehyung come in first.

 Taehyung walked in and stared at his brother, but Yoongi started to refuse to come in. "Yoongi, what's the matter?" Jin asked as tears slowly fell down the boy's face. "I can't bear to see my dead brother." Yoongi said sternly. 

 Jin's heart dropped. "Sweetheart, he's not dead. He's breathing, his heart is beating, he's alive. Please, I need you to be strong. Your father is already falling apart. You need to be the man this time, please, for me." Jin explained. Yoongi sniffled and wiped his red nose. 

 Yoongi nodded and hesitantly shuffled into the room. He looked at his brother, who was hooked up to wires and machines. Yoongi felt that he was going to scream, he couldn't stand seeing someone he cared for so much in a state like that.

 "Eomma, c-can we please g-go? I-I can't loo-ok at him..." Yoongi started sobbing harder. Jin lead him and Taehyung out. Once he got back, he saw the two younger ones were not there. Jin started looking around for them, not being able to find them. His panic level started to increase.

~

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" Jimin yelled in the dark, loud rain. He'd fallen asleep, and Jungkook had wandered outside before anyone noticed. Jimin was lost, because he'd run outside. It was so dark, and was raining so hard, that he couldn't see where he was.

 Suddenly, a young woman with an umbrella approached him. Jimin begged her to tell him if she had seen his baby brother. "No, I'm sorry. Is he lost? Are you lost?" She asked, bending down to his level. "My brothers were in the hospital, and my baby brother wondered away while I didn't notice. I'm scared!" Jimin cried out.

 A bus suddenly stopped nearby. The lady looked at it, then at Jimin. "Honey, I have to go. The hospital is that way." The lady pointed in a direction and walked off. Jimin immediately ran in the direction she pointed.

 Jimin never found the building, only to get even more lost. He thought things couldn't get any worse, but then it started hailing. Icy rocks started hitting his head, as he ran into an alleyway and hid in a tipped over box. He curled up into a ball and cried.

~

 "NAMJOON, WAIT-" Jin tried to stop his husband. Namjoon ran angrily out of the hospital because of how stressed he was. He was going to find his sons.

 As he ran, he thought about all the good times he had with the kids. Like when baby Yoongi refused to wear clothes, and ran around the house naked. Or when toddler Hoseok told everyone at a hockey game that his mother loved food. Or even when the three youngest played house, and Jungkook was the mom. 

 "JIMIN, WHERE ARE Y-" Namjoon stopped when he heard a similar cry. Jungkook... He thought. Joon ran around, following the sound. He eventually discovered an alleyway, where he heard crying but knew it wasn't Jungkook anymore. 

 "Oppa?" He heard Jimin's soft voice. "Jimin!" Namjoon sighed, finding his son hiding in the box. Jimin jumped into his father's arms, sobbing. "I thought I was going to be lost forever!" Jimin said, as Namjoon carried him back to the hospital.

---

I got a bunch of BTS stuff for Christmas, YAS

Oh and ASDJVFKLSOKHDJELIHUGRSKYHEJLHUKHUGEKH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Kayla