Hurting

[Jin]

 I woke up to the sound of footsteps going down the stairs. I noticed that the bed was empty on one side. My bare feet touched the cold floor as I got out of bed and walked downstairs. 

 I looked down into the kitchen, seeing a black figure walking towards the fridge. "Namjoon?" I mutter, making him shoot his head in my direction. He glanced back at the fridge, waving.

 "What are you doing up this late?" I ask, walking to him. He shrugged, opening the doors to the refrigerator, which triggered the bright white lights to snap on. I noticed his face was wet.

 "Hey, why are you crying?" I ask softly. His body slumps and he looks down, then slowly rolling his head to face me. He sniffled and I pulled him into a hug. "What is it?" I ask.

 "I-It's just... everyth-thing..." He said, letting out gentle cries in between each word. I shushed him, rubbing his back to calm him down.

 The poor man. His doctor put him on depression pills, and I'd been having to check him for certain things every day. He had no control over the sadness taking over him, so I had to help.

 "Did you take your pills before we went to sleep?" He shook his head. I sighed. My mind rushed through ideas of what to do to cheer him up. Suddenly, a thought came to my head.

 I let go of the hug, keeping my body close to his. I grabbed his face gently, using my hands to cup his cheeks. I smiled. "You do know how much I love you." He smiles for a split second.

 "And you know how precious you are to me." He turns his head away. I sigh and smile more. "Just let me looooooove you~" I sing song lyrics. He giggles and turns his head back towards me.

  "You are my dimple-y, loving, special, perfect, gorgeous, best-he-could-ever-be husband. Do not think that you are anything less than that. Now, let's go back to bed." I suggest. He nods.

 I take his hand and lead him back to our room, before we lie down and cuddle. Eventually, I fall asleep, with him in my arms and I in his. 

---

wow super short chapter but im running out of ideas sooooooooo

- Kayla