Amber Alert

'911, what is your emergency?' 'Hello, um, my friends and I were driving somewhere, and we noticed a car that matched the description on the Amber Alert, and the license matched as well, we think we found the car.' 'Are you still driving at this moment?' 'Yes, my friend is driving and I am in the passenger seat.' 'Alright, we are going to locate the highway and send police cars after them, I'm going to need you to keep an eye on the car.' 'Okay, thank you.' 

~

~

~

~

~

 "Okay boys, you may play out front, but I need you to keep an eye on the maknaes!" Jin said, letting all five of the boys run outside in the front yard to enjoy themselves. "And no one but Yoongi is allowed in the road! Yoongi shouldn't stay on the road, either!" Jin said, closing the door.

 Jin sighed as he walked into the kitchen. "Hey, Jin, come look at this." Namjoon said. "What is it?" Jin said as he sat next to Namjoon at the table. "It says here that an amber alert was issued because the group of kidnappers who took Jungkook recently took a little girl, and some friends were driving and they spotted the car and called 911."

 "Does that mean that they'll get caught?" Jin asked. "I don't know. And who knows, they could have more than one car. Kidnappers can't be so idiotic that they drive on the open road while they are wanted using one car." Namjoon said. Jin nodded.

 "And this is happening really close to us... hey, maybe you should bring the kids inside. Have them play out back." Namjoon suggested. Jin agreed and started walking towards the front door. Suddenly, it swung open and Yoongi rushed inside, looking panicked. "EOMMA!" He yelled. "WHAT'S WRONG??" Jin gasped.

 "Taehyung ate grass. He said it tasted good." Yoongi giggled. "Phew, I thought something was wrong. Hey, there's some bad events going on, it would make me so happy and relieved if you and your brothers played out back." Jin said.

 "Oh, okay!" Yoongi went back outside, then coming back in with the rest of the kids. "Hey, no more eating grass." Namjoon said from the kitchen as Taehyung walked by. He made a little pouty face at his father, which made Namjoon giggle.

 Once the kids piled outside in the backyard, Jin closed the door and sighed. "Alright, there's fence, they'll be safe and now I feel relieved." He said. "Yeah, always gotta be careful. And we both know Yoongi and Hoseok are great protectors, they'll watched after the maknaes." Namjoon added. Jin smiled and nodded

~

 "Catch me if you can!" Hoseok yelled, running away. Jimin ran after him, trying to catch him. Hoseok giggled because Jimin's small legs couldn't reach the greatest speeds. "Hoseok! That's unfair, you're way faster than me!" Jimin whined. 

 "Jimin, it's okay, he's just joking around, why don't you go use your big strong muscles and help Taehyung push Jungkook on the swing!" Yoongi said. Jimin smiled and ran to the swing set. "Hoseok, where'd you go?" Yoongi yelled, walking around. Hoseok walked out from behind the slide, looking puzzled and a bit scared.

 "Hey, Yoongi, remember when you showed me the article about that certain amber alert and the car the police were looking for?" Hoseok said as Yoongi walked to him. "Yeah? So?" "I just saw the car, it was driving on the road across that field. It seemed to drive into the field, look!" Hoseok said, pointing at a car driving around in a big field by their house.

 "There are police around that road now!" Hoseok said. "The car seems to be... heading.. straight for us!!!" Hoseok screamed, running and pulling the maknaes aside as the small car rushed at them. Hoseok tried to get Jungkook out of his seat, but struggled. The car was about to hit. Yoongi ran in front of his brother to save him, and closed his eyes. 

---

HA CLIFFHANGER 

- Kayla