Amusement Park

Jin and Hoseok frowned and Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin smiled as they walked into the amusement park. There were lots of big roller coasters that some of them were excited to ride. Jin sighed as they walked to their assigned locker to put their stuff away. 

 "Alright, where is everyone going?" Jin asked. "Big rides!" Yoongi and Namjoon said in unison. Jimin nodded and jumped around in excitement. "I don't know that Hoseok and I want to do that, and since the maknaes are being babysat, Hoseok and I can venture off on our own."

 Namjoon nodded, leading Yoongi and Jimin towards the bigger rides. "Where do you want to go?" Jin asked Hoseok. Hoseok stood and thought for a moment, before deciding to head to the carousel. Jin agreed and they started walking. 

~

 "Which one first?" Joon asked eagerly. "The roller coaster that has a vertical drop!" Yoongi shouted out. "Let's go to the drop tower after!" Jimin exclaimed. "Alright, let's go!" Namjoon yelled out, walking to the entrance and waiting in a short line. 

 "You two go in the front! I'll go in the row behind you." Joon said. They nodded and ran into the lane for the first row. Joon walked next to them, and when the ride stopped and the people got off, it was announced that they needed to get on.

 The cart went up and up, until they reached the peak. Everyone shrieked as the coaster dropped them down. "JIMINIE PABO!" Yoongi screamed jokingly as they rushed down the tracks. "YAH" Jimin tried to hit his hyung, but they were moving too fast for him to even lift his arm.

 ~

 "WEEEE!" Hoseok yelled as the go-cart he and Jin were in took a sharp turn. Jin was driving, and they were far in the lead. "YOLO YOLO YOLO YO! WHERE MY MONEY AT?" Hoseok screamed at the top of his lungs. "WHY ARE YOU SINGING GO GO?" "BECAUSE YOU NEED TO GOOOO!" 

 Jin laughed and almost lost control of the car, but his hands quickly gripped the steering wheel and he turned back into the middle of the road. "YOU ALMOST KILLED US!" "ARE WE DEAD YET? NO!" "NO NOT YET!" The boys teasingly fought back and fourth.

 They laughed hysterically as they reached the final lap. Suddenly, someone was approaching behind them. "Oh, HELL NO!" Jin screamed, slamming his foot on the gas and zooming forward. They drifted around a corner, noticing they were about to have to park. Jin slammed the brakes and they parked at the front of the line perfectly. 

 Both of them panted as they still had adrenaline pumping through their veins. "That was so much fun." Hoseok managed to spit out. Jin leaned his head forward onto the steering wheel and laughed harder. "That... Was... Great..." Jin said.

~

 "Oh god.." Joon said as their seats rose. The drop tower had been rising for a while and now the boys were completely confused as to when it was going to drop. Joon looked up and saw the top approaching. "Oh my god..." He said before feeling his insides rise to his chest. 

---

im eating some noice cereal right now yum

- Kayla