Tears

Yoongi felt nothing and heard nothing for a bit. His vision was pure black, and he was breathing heavily. Suddenly, quiet screams and cries were heard, and they slowly got louder, as if people were running towards Yoongi. He then opened his eyes, seeing a blur of colors, which turned clearer. He saw the field, with a dirt path that lead to somewhere next to him.

 The scared boy turned his head, seeing the car that was rushing to kill him before crumbling next to him. He noticed a police car with a destroyed front sitting on the road in front of him. Before Yoongi could process what was happening, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and he was carried somewhere.

 He was set down in Jin's arms, who was sitting in the grass of the backyard in complete tears. "Eomma.. what happened.." Yoongi said softly. "Darling, I'll explain later.. Just keep looking at me, keep looking at eomma, yeah.." Jin said, putting a fake smile on his face. 

 Yoongi did as he was told. He was hoping that his brothers were okay, since he couldn't see very well. "Eomma, are any of them hurt? Are they.." Yoongi tried to speak, but he started blacking out. He became weak and his vision went. 

~

 Yoongi opened his eyes, sitting up in a white room in a white bed. The color was too bright, and he covered his eyes for a second. Once his eyes adjusted, the single door opened and a man walked in. "Hello, Yoongi. You're awake." The man smiled at the boy. 

 "W-Where am I?" Yoongi asked. "Oh, you are in a certain type of hospital, it's different than the hospital you're thinking of. Do you have enough strength to walk?" The man said. "Y-Yeah.." Yoongi slid the blanket off of him, setting his bare feet on the cold floor. He was in a white t-shirt and white shorts.

 The man lead Yoongi through long hallways, telling him what happened. "So, the man that kidnapped your brother, he was in a group of four boys. Two of them had taken a little girl, leaving her on an abandoned street. The men had located where your brother was, but they'd already been reported to the police."

 "The police cars chased their car through that big field, that's what you were watching. The man driving desperately wanted your baby brother, dead or alive, so he drove to hit him, which your brother and you were almost victims as well. They almost drove into you, but a heroic police officer rammed his car into the side of the criminals to make the criminals miss hitting you." 

  "Then, why am I here?" Yoongi asked. "Well, that's because there was something you saw that you weren't supposed to." "And what was that?" The man stopped, bending down to Yoongi's level. "This isn't going to be easy to hear. Are you sure you want to know?" "Yes."

 "Alright.. The man in the passenger's seat had suffered serious injuries and death when the police car hit their car, but the driver wasn't done. He ran out of his car, while police were arriving at the scene, and ran to strangle your baby brother to death." Yoongi looked at the man with fear.

 "But, a policeman shot the man once the baby was unconscious. He is alive." The man said. Yoongi breathed a sigh of relief. "Wait, then what about Hoseok?" Yoongi said. "Oh, he tried to fight the man back while the man was hurting your brother. He was shot before he could hurt Hoseok." 

 The two walked through the hallways, finally reaching a certain room. "Now, this is your baby brother. We are going to check on him, then go and check on your eomma and oppa, since they weren't allowed in here." The man said, opening the door.

 There was a small white crib, where a small brown-haired baby lied, crying his eyes out. "The doctors  permitted you to hold him to calm him down." The man said. Yoongi nodded and walked to the crib, picking up the sobbing child and sitting in a chair. 

 "Shh, Jungkook, Yoongi's here.." Yoongi said softly. Jungkook stopped screaming and looked at his brother. He made a happy-sad face, burying his face in Yoongi's shoulder and crying harder. After a little while, the baby fell asleep. Yoongi put him back in his crib, walking out the door. 

 "Now, when you see your parents, have patience with their hugs and kisses. They are not overreacting, they were told three of their children might've lost their lives. They will be thrilled to see you alive, since they have only seen Hoseok, and he is with them at the moment." The man explained.

---

wowie oh boy sad stuff whoop whoop 

- Kayla