Fights

The next day...

   Jin woke up and turned his head, seeing a blurry body next to him. He heard Namjoon's soft and calm snores. He smiled and put his hand on his husband's cheek.

   Namjoon opened his eyes slowly, seeing his soulmate lying next to him, with his hand on his cheek. "Good morning love." Jin said. Namjoon smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

   "I saw the groceries on the table when I woke up yesterday. So I put all the kids in their rooms and came in here, finding you, asleep." Namjoon said.

   They suddenly heard the door swing open and five crazy children jump into the bed. Hoseok and Yoongi slid in between their parents, smiling. "Good morning eomma and oppa!" Jimin said, carrying Jungkook.

   Jin giggled. "Good morning honey." He said, sitting up and taking his children into his arms. "How do you all sleep?" He asked. "Great!" They all yelled in unison. 

  "Why don't the five of you go and get ready for the day and play in the backyard together?" Jin said, making all the kids cheer in agreement and run out of the room. "Cuties." Namjoon said, getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom.

                                                                      A Few Hours Later

 Namjoon and Jin were sitting at the kitchen table, discussing things like summer trips and maybe changing their dinner schedule for the kids. They were having a great day. 

 But, suddenly, they heard loud screaming coming from the backyard. Namjoon stood up and walked outside, finding the kids all fighting, and not only yelling, but Yoongi and Jimin were getting a bit physical. 

 "Yah, yah, yah, kids stop that..." Namjoon half-yelled while running to them. He then found a crying Hoseok lying on the ground, his nose bleeding like it was the end of the world. 

 Namjoon ran to the fighting kids as Jin came running down. Jin grabbed Hoseok off the ground and searched for the other two while Namjoon tried to deal with the violent hitting and scratching that Yoongi and Jimin were doing to each other. 

 Jin eventually found Tae holding Jungkook, and they were hiding behind the play set. They were both crying and were both a bit scratched and bruised. Jin, in complete panic, rushed inside and started treating Hoseok. 

 Meanwhile, Namjoon had grabbed Jimin by both of his wrists, trying to be gentle and not hurt them, then grabbing Yoongi's shirt and softly tugging him. He brought them inside, putting them both in their rooms. 

 Namjoon rushed to the bathroom, finding Jin cleaning Hoseok as best he could. Joon then ran back downstairs and started comforting the youngest two. 

 "Tae, why don't I make you and your little brother some warm chocolate milk? I know that always makes you feel better." He said. Tae nodded and sat down in his lifted seat after placing Jungkook in his high chair.

 In the bathroom, Jin, in tears, had Hoseok let it drip into the toilet while he set up a bath. Hoseok obeyed, in the middle of intense crying. 

~

 After a bit, Namjoon asked Taehyung what had happened out there while they were inside. 

 "Wewl, we were pwaying and having fun, but I tink Jimin got kinda mad at Yoongi, and dey started yellin' at each oder. Hosok twied to stop dem but Yoongi was gettin' weawy heated and angwy. So he hut Hosok's shoulder, den Hosok pushed Yoongi, den Yoongi punched Hoseok in da face. He strated bweeding, and we were scared..." Tae explained in his still-baby-like voice. 

 "Thank you for telling me, Taehyung. You were very brave to grab your brother and keep him safe." Namjoon said, giving his son a hug. "But, why are you two hurt?" 

 "We were hiding inside de pway set, and i was yellin' at Yoongi to stap. He got weawy mad and came up and hit me and Kookie, so i went down de swide and went behind da pway set as Yoongi went and hit Jimin a bit." Tae explained more.

 Namjoon nodded, kissing them both on the head and going upstairs to check on Jin and Hoseok, then the troublemakers. He found the first two calm again, Hoseok in the bath and Jin sitting next to the bathtub, washing Hoseok's hair. Jin waved as Namjoon left. 

 Namjoon went to Yoongi's room first. He slowly opened the door, seeing Yoongi silent crying and sitting on his bed. 

 "Hey, what happened out there?" Namjoon said softly, closing the door behind him and slowly sitting next to his son. Yoongi scrunched up his nose and turned away from his father. 

 "Come on. It's alright, I'm not mad, just frustrated with the situation. What got you and Jimin to start fighting?" Namjoon said comfortingly, putting his arm around Yoongi.

 Yoongi suddenly swung his head around and jumped into Namjoon's arms. He started crying a bit loud. "Oppa, I'm sorry... Jimin told me I was too ugly to get a girlfriend, I was just very annoyed..." He said. 

 "I accept your apology. It's alright, everyone has their moments. And I'm sorry, but you still have to face the consequences for hurting your maknaes. But I really appreciate your honesty." 

 Yoongi pulled his face away and looked straight at his father.  "I understand. That was very immature of me..." He said. Namjoon hugged him harder. 

 After that, Namjoon went to Jimin and Jimin confessed that he had punched and yelled at Yoongi. The two were both grounded for the rest of the week.

---

Awww that was cute but also wow violence XD

- Kayla