Waterpark

"Yah, kids, lets go! We're going soon!" Jin yelled to the still-preparing kids who were all upstairs. "We're coming down!" Hoseok yelled, rushing down the stairs, wearing his swim trunks and a t-shirt.

   Yoongi came down next, wearing swim trunks and a tank top and holding Jungkook, who was in a small tank top and shorts with a sun hat on his head.

   Jimin and Tae ran down together, both wearing their shorts and swim shirts.

   "Are you all ready to go?" "Eomma, is oppa coming with?" Hoseok asked. "Yes, he'll be out in a second." Jin replied. "Okay."

   Jin took Jungkook from Yoongi's arms as Namjoon rushed out in his shorts and tank top plus flip flops. "Alright let's go." He said.

~

   "Wow, eomma I want to go on the big slides with Yoongi!" Hoseok said once they'd gotten into the park. Yoongi agreed in excitement.

   They set their things down at a table. Jin took out the sunscreen and started spraying everyone.

   "Bring your sandals and flip flops because since summer just ended, it'll still be hot. Now go have fun, keep an eye on the maknaes, Yoongi!" Jin said. Yoongi nodded as they ran off.

~

   Jin was alone once the older kids went to the bigger slides and Namjoon had taken Taehyung and Jungkook to the wave pool.

   Suddenly, a lady who looked about the age of Jin came up to him and asked if he was a parent. "Yes, a parent of five, actually." Jin smiled.

   "Wow. That's amazing! I'm married too, I have two kids. My husband is so amazing. Where's your wife?" The lady asked. Jin paused.

   "U-Um, I'm sorry if this bothers you, but I actually have a husband. He's at the wave pool with the two youngest."

   The lady gave Jin a look of disgust. "Wow, okay." She said. "Is there a problem?" Jin asked sort of shyly. "It's just... Nevermind. I'll be on my way." The lady said, quickly rushing away.

   "Whatever. I probably have a way better husband then she'll ever have." Jin bragged to himself about Namjoon.

   After a little while, Namjoon came back. "Honey, you wanna come with us to the kiddie pool? Taehyung is begging to go." Namjoon asked. "Well, I need to let the older kids that I won't be here." Jin replied.

   "Oh, I told them that we might not be there if they come back. I said they should go to staff for an emergency, and if it isn't an emergency, then they should stay at the table and wait." Namjoon said.

   "Well, in that case, sure!" Jin said. He stood up and they walked to the kiddie pool area.

   The parents were sitting along the sides while the kids jumped around and had fun. Jin turned to Namjoon.

   "There was a lady who asked me where my wife was. I laughed and told her I had a husband. She was really obviously homophobic." Jin said. Namjoon giggled.

   "Whatever. She can be as disgusted as she wants, but that won't change whether we love each other or not." Namjoon said. Jin nodded.

    Taehyung suddenly ran to them, Jungkook on his back. "Eomma, can we go to de spwashy pwace?" He asked. "Yeah. Let's go." Jin giggled.

    There was a little area that was spraying water and was mainly for young kids. It was sort of empty.

   Taehyung screamed and ran around. Jungkook stumbled to the little fountains and things, trying to run like Taehyung. But his small legs couldn't move very well.

   "Tae, be careful, don't slip." Jin said. Taehyung nodded and continued with his fun. The parents giggled as Jungkook attempted to jump around.

~

   The three stopped screaming as they had finally reached the bottom of the slide. "Wow, that was awesome!" Hoseok yelled.

   "Hey, Hoseok." Yoongi said. Hoseok already knew Yoongi was going to try to get him to do something scary. "I have money. I can buy you ice cream." Yoongi started.

   "Really?" Hoseok asked. "Yes." Yoongi said. "If you go down that big single person slide. The one where the floor drops."

   Hoseok's favorite food was ice cream, but he was terrified of that slide. "N-No..."

  "Hope, eomma and oppa only get us ice cream once a month. You could have it twice this month. And I have enough money to buy you the large ones, too!"

   Hoseok debated whether he should go. What Yoongi said was true, and Hoseok really wanted ice cream again since he had already had it this month.

   "I-I..." Hoseok had no words. He didn't know if he should even believe his brother. Yoongi sometimes lied to get Hope to do something.

"Fine." Hoseok said.

---

Wowie this is getting good XD

- Kayla