Sleepover (Part Two)

The boys played around for another hour or so, until Hoseok gasped at something and ran to the opposite side of the room. "What is it?" Yoongi asked. "There's a big spider!" Hoseok alomst screamed. They heard soft giggling, turning and seeing Jungkook playing with a big, black, legged creature. "No, Jungkook!" Yoongi said running and grabbing Jungkook. He wiped the spider off.

 "Yoongi, you stomped and yelled! Eomma might come up!" Jimin gasped. "It's okay, it wasn't that loud, and besides, oppa can stop eomma from coming up here." Yoongi said, trusting Namjoon. 

~

 "No, Jin, they probably saw a spider and got scared, it couldn't have been them all playing too much. They know to be quiet because it's late!" Namjoon tried to stop Jin. Jin was getting out of bed and heading towards the attic. "Move," Jin pushed Namjoon aside. "At least we can check if they are okay." 

 Namjoon bit his lip nervously, knowing there was no way they'd be good. He watched anxiously as Jin walked up the stairs and opened the door. The kids' heads shot up and looked silently at their mother. "Eomma, wait-" Hoseok tried to stop Jin once he knew Jin noticed Jungkook and Taehyung were out of bed. 

 Jin walked angrily to Yoongi, practically ripping Jungkook out of his arms. He stormed to Taehyung, grabbing his wrist and then grabbing Jimin's. Jin gave them to Namjoon, turning back to the hyungs. Namjoon closed his eyes and waited for the yelling. 

 "You think it's okay to lie to your eomma? You think you're clever and cunning? You thought you'd get away with that?" Jin yelled out. "Eomma, we didn-" "Shut up, don't even open your big mouth. You don't have the right to talk right now." Jin continued, making Hoseok tear up at what he was saying. 

 "You're aloud to stay up here, go ahead, be my guest. But no maknaes, and you're grounded for two weeks. Both of you! Now you better go to bed or I'll make you." Jin paused and turned around, facing Namjoon. 

 "AND YOU! YOU DECIDED IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO GO ALONG WITH THIS STUPID SCHEME? YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH, THE MAKNAES GET TO SLEEP WITH ME. THEY DESERVE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL!" Jin snapped at the man. Namjoon looked down, trying not to burst out in tears. This is why he tries not to ever make Jin mad. 

 Jin walked past Namjoon and slammed the attic door shut. It make a loud bang that echoed throughout the house. As soon as it was silent in the attic, Hoseok started sobbing. "No, no, no, Hoseok, it's okay.." Yoongi knew that if Jin yelled at Hoseok, it would hurt Hoseok's feelings and it would be hard to cheer him up again. 

 Yoongi knelt on the ground and wrapped his arms around his younger brother. Hoseok put his head down, letting the tears drip all over the floor. Yoongi rocked the boy back and forth, trying to calm him before things got any worse. Hoseok had strong emotions. 

 "Hey, come here." Yoongi said, turning and pointing towards his bed. Hoseok stood up and followed him. Yoongi sat down on the bed, turning off the lights and motioning for Hoseok to sit in his lap. Hoseok shook his head, looking at the ground. 

 Yoongi lied down and motioned for Hoseok to lay next to him. Hoseok slowly crawled in, wrapped his arms around his hyung and crying hard again. "You don't have a big mouth, eomma is just very angry. We all have our moments, it's alright, eomma didn't mean it at all." Yoongi said.

 "I-It's not that... Eomma kicked oppa out of his own room and made him sleep where oppa hates to sleep..." Hoseok sniffled. "Well, oppa loves to snuggle, why don't we go and invite him to sleep up here with us?" Yoongi offered. Hoseok sniffled again and nodded. 

~

 Namjoon wiped his eyes and looked at the flashing TV. He tried changing the channel, but it wasn't working. In frustration, he turned off the TV and threw the remote on the ground. He put his arm over his eyes, leaning his head back and sighing. 

 Suddenly, Joon heard the attic door creak open. He turned around, seeing Yoongi tip toeing towards him. "What is it?" Namjoon whispered. "Hoseok felt bad for you so we wanted to know if you wanted to come and sleep with us in the attic? We can cuddle." Yoongi whispered back. "Oh, uh, okay." Namjoon whispered, standing up.

---

oml im going to one of the shows of the markiplier soon with my bff im so excited but nervous XD

- Kayla