Reunion

Namjoon walked to the waiting room, everyone quickly standing up when they saw him. "Namjoon. Please don't say anything if there's bad news. I can't bear to take any bad news." Jin said, hugging Joon. Namjoon smiled. "He's alive. He made it." Everyone gasped. "Really?" Yoongi said. Namjoon nodded as they quietly cheered and hugged each other. 

 "When will we get to visit him?" Jimin asked. "No. Not yet. But I'm planning a surprise for you all for being so strong and hopeful throughout this terrible journey." Namjoon said, leading everyone out to the car. "Now, Jin, take them home. Entertain them. Make sure they are happy, I don't want anything hurting them any more." Namjoon said. Jin nodded.

 Namjoon waved as the kids and Jin left. He smiled and walked back into the hospital, sitting down and waiting. He decided he was going to wait there until Hoseok was released. He didn't want to miss a second of the reunion. 

~

 Yoongi sat on the couch, watching his favorite show. He was happy that Hoseok, who was his only real best friend, was going to be just fine. He suddenly heard whining from the kitchen. He stood up and walked to it, seeing Jungkook sitting on the ground, whining and crying. The affects of what he saw when kidnapped were kicking in.

 "Shh, it's okay, hyung is here..." He said, bending down and picking the baby up. Yoongi sat down and bounced Kook around a bit, playing with him to cheer him up. "You wanna watch Elmo? We can watch that if you want." Jungkook nodded.

 Three hours later, Jungkook was asleep in his hyung's arms. Yoongi turned off the TV and gently carried the maknae to his room. Jungkook whined a little, but stayed asleep. Yoongi gently put him in his crib, turning the lights off and closing the door. 

~

 Namjoon's eyes were shutting and he was falling asleep in the waiting room chair. He snapped back awake, trying to stay awake so that he could be ready for when his son was out and ready to go home. Stay awake, Namjoon, you need to be ready for Hoseok... Namjoon thought, squinting his baggy eyes. 

 "Mr. Kim?" Namjoon heard a voice say. His eyes quickly opened and he stood up. He smiled at the nurse standing by the door. "Your son is conscious. He wants to see you." She said, leading Namjoon back to a small, silent room.

 He went through thee curtain to see Hoseok lying in a bed, machines hooked up to him. He turned his head slightly and smiled when he saw his father. "Oppa.." He muttered. "Hoseok, Hi, hey, it's okay, oppa is here." He said, sitting next to the bed and holding the boy's hand.

 "Oppa, what happened? Where am I?" Hoseok asked. "Hope, you're in the hospital. You had an allergic reaction to a candy, and you got surgery. But you are okay now." Hoseok looked a bit surprised, but not worried or scared. 

 "Oppa, is Yoongi okay?" Namjoon felt his heart break into two pieces. "Y-Yes, it was very hard for him, but he is alright now. He really misses you." "Are you sure he's okay? I wanna see him, please bring him here!" Hoseok begged. 

 "Not right now, I'm going to surprise the family by coming home with you. You will be coming home in about two days." Namjoon explained. "Oh, okay." Hoseok replied

~

~

~

THREE DAYS LATER

~

~

~

 Jin was looking at some newspaper, Yoongi was sitting on the floor, playing with Jungkook, and Taehyung and Jimin were in the kitchen eating oatmeal. They knew Hoseok had to be coming home soon, but they didn't know exactly when.

 Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Yoongi put the baby in his high chair, yelling, "I'll get it!" He ran to the front door, opening it slowly. He saw Namjoon standing, then looking down to see his brother next to his father.

 Tears left Yoongi's eyes. "HOPE!!" He screamed, hugging Hoseok. He cried harder, finally seeing his brother. The kids ran to their hyung, all giving Hoseok hugs as well. Jin went to Namjoon, smiling. The maknaes let go, but Yoongi kept holding on. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" Yoongi said, half mad, half super happy.

---

HAJBMDK:LSJD:DIFUSKHADJLSAKLJKD  AEGYOOOO

- Kayla