Gone

"Why can't you ever listen to me?!" Hoseok yelled to his brother. "Hoseok, no one wants to listen to you! All you do is rant about stupid crap that puts people to sleep out of boredom!" Yoongi snapped back. "Guys, pwease stop fightin'!" Taehyung said as he sat in one of the boys' beds, watching this whole argument go down.

 "Shut up Tae! Your useless words aren't going to be of any help!" Yoongi screamed at the maknae, threatening to hurt Taehyung if he didn't leave soon enough. The poor four year old ran out the door in tears. He darted downstairs to the babysitter, who was watching the kids since Jin and Namjoon were out on a date.

 "Jiyoon-ah!" He yelled as he ran to the young woman. "Aw, Taehyung, what's wrong?" She said sweetly as she picked him up and hugged him. "Da hyungs are fightin', and Yoongi said mean tings to meh!" Tae said, crying a little more. "They are?" 

 The babysitter gave Taehyung some yogurt and went upstairs to confront the boys. "Boys, what is going on? Are we fighting again?" She said, preparing to scold them carefully without hurting their feelings. The hyungs went silent, immediately feeling a wave of guilt hit them.

 "Why are you two still fighting? You're the hyungs of this family! You should be the most mature, and kind ones of it! Not the ones that fight one another and insult the maknaes! Hoseok, you are to stay in your bed and reflect on what you did wrong. Yoongi, follow me." She scolded. 

 Jiyoon brought Yoongi downstairs to apologize, then instructing him to sit on the couch and reflect why he was there. Both of the hyungs listened, feeling bad for doing such a thing. Jiyoon played with the maknaes in the backyard, telling the hyungs to apologize to each other once they feel they deserve to come out of timeout. 

 Ten minutes passed, and Yoongi was getting bored, so he went upstairs to say sorry to Hoseok. He tried apologizing, but Hoseok didn't reply because he hadn't forgiven his hyung. 

~

That Night

~

 Namjoon gave Jiyoon cash, thanking her for babysitting as she left. As soon as the door closed, Joon went to the living room to talk to the hyungs. "Hoseok! Yoongi! Come downstairs, we need to talk about earlier!" There was silence for a moment. The boys walked down and they discussed the boys' consequences. They both said sorry and were aloud to play with the maknaes. 

 Later that night, once everyone was asleep, Hoseok glanced around the room, deciding on a drastic decision in his mind. He sat up, convincing himself to do it. He was going to run away, since he thought no one in the family wanted him there, though it was untrue. 

 He packed a backpack full of his clothes, throwing in some toys, his iPod, his hygiene products, and a picture of Yoongi he had. He threw then in the bag, then zipping and putting it on his bag. Hoseok walked down the stairs, throwing on his shoes and walking out the front door. 

~

 "Eomma... Eomma..." Jin opened his eyes and saw Yoongi leaning over him. "Oh, good morning, Yoongi." Jin mumbled, stretching his arms and sitting up. Yoongi looked a bit worried. "Eomma, I can't find Hoseok. He wasn't in his bed this morning, and isn't in the house." Yoongi said.

 "What?" Namjoon jumped up. "Let's go look for him more. Get your brothers to, as well." Jin said, stepping out of the bed and shuffling out the door. Joon followed behind him, having a bad feeling about what was happening. 

~

 "Hi, I'd like one bus ticket please." Hoseok used his innocent voice, holding up a credit card. "Alright, here you go." The man said, swiping the card and giving it back. Hoseok thanked the man, walking out to the bus stop and waiting. He felt some water hit his head, realizing it had started raining. 

 Hoseok was scared, but it was too late. He'd been walking all night, and he was far from home now. He didn't know how to get back. Once he got on the bus, he fell asleep due to his exhaustion. Once he woke up, they were arriving at a stop, so he got off there. Now he had no idea where he was.

 Hoseok realized that there was nowhere for him to go. To avoid panicking, he sat down on a sidewalk and started eating some snacks that he'd packed. He regretted doing this, but he had no choice now. They're probably relieved that I'm gone. Hoseok thought to himself. 

---

oh boi here we go again with the drama....................... ._.

- Kayla