7. Complicated

"Yoo! Come here! Let's take some picture." her mom gestured to come near her. Yoongi who was hanging onto the monkey bar jumped down. He ran to his mom who stood in between swings and a big tree.

"Happy birthday my baby boo." his mom kneed down and pecked his cheek. Yoongi smiled shyly but he was very happy.

"Thank you mom. I love you." he said and hugged her. It's his birthday today and he said he wanted to come here. His mom brought him although she was unwell that day. She had asked her friend to bring them there.

"I love you more." she back hugged him.

"Ready?" mom's friend asked. They both nodded.

"Say kimchi~"

*end of flashback*

Suga opened his eyes. Tears ran down to his cheek. He missed that moment. It was his last birthday to celebrate with mom. She left a week before his fifth birthday.

Now it has been three months after his eighteenth birthday. He went here too last 9 March but today he missed the moment it. Therefore he came here.

"S-suga hyung?" a soft voice appeared out of nowhere. Suga turned around just to see Jungkook in his sport's attire and was panting hard.

"Jungkook? Why are you here?" Suga was surprised to see him. Jungkook's house was at the downhill. So he is not expecting to see him at this province uphill.

"I'm exercising." Jungkook smiled. Deep inside he was very shocked to see Suga here. Basically, both were in shock.

"Isn't it far from your house?" Suga walked to the nearer bench. Jungkook followed him as he answered.

"Quite far. But it's exciting!"

Suga gave him a weird look. Jungkook really was enjoying his exercise.

"But hyung, didn't the school is quite far from your house? It took 40 minutes to school and isn't it the farthest among other provinces?" Jungkook sat beside Suga.

"If there was a school beside my house, I wouldn't have gone there." Suga scoffed. Jungkook grinned shyly. Yeah. Their school is the only high school near their province. But it was the farthest from Suga's province.

"Do you have a younger brother hyung?" Jungkook threw a sudden question. Suga gave him a glare.

"I thought that was the last time we talked about it." Suga remind him about what he had said at the tteokbokki shop back then. Jungkook tilted down his head.

"I'm just curious." He mumbled lowly. Suga blew up his front bangs.

"I'm the only son. How about you?" he glanced. Jungkook nodded his head.

"Me too. It's lonely when we are alone. Right?" Jungkook looked at Suga. Suga just hummed in response.

"Do you always exercising alone?" Suga asked after a long silence.

"Usually yes. But recently I exercised together with Taehyung. Yesterday we went there." Jungkook pointed to a place.

The playground uphill was really high and they can see the whole province they had been. It was really beautiful up here. Unfortunately Taehyung can't join him since he went to visit his grandparents today.

"Do you live here hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you think I'm that rich?" Suga asked him back. Jungkook was speechless. He didn't expect that kind of answer. Suga smiled quietly. He likes teasing Jungkook like this. Left him hanging.