20. I Remember You (2)

Suga is walking down the street. He wears a black cap which is Jungkook's. He is on his way to return it. He has the courage he seek for. He will meet his mom without any disguises today.

Ding dong~ Suga pressed the doorbell. A moment later, she opened the door.

"Is Jungkook inside?" Suga calmly asked. He can see her shocked expression.

"H-he went to jog with Taehyung." she answered him with shaky voice.

"I see." Suga nodded and getting ready to go but she stopped him.

"Come and wait inside. He will be home any moment." She opened the front door wider. Suga didn't expect this, yet he took off his sneakers and stepping inside.

Suga sat on a couch right in front of the tv. The drama played on the TV managed to fill up the awkwardness between them. Sera then excused herself. After she leaves to the kitchen, Suga sighed. He was nervous actually. To chase the anxiety away, Suga tours around the living room. There are family pictures and some medals hang in a glass rack and certificates viewed in it.

Having nothing to do, Suga sat back on the couch. He looks like an idiot now. I should planned what to do after I met her. Stupid. His mind cursed at himself.

"Please have a drink. Jungkook was out for about one hour and half ago. But he will come home soon." She said as she poured hot chocolate into the cups. At first, Suga was confused for whom the other cup was but then he realized. It was for herself.

"So you are.." she tilted her head as she tried to look at his face clearly.

"Suga." Suga smiled. Geez. Why I smiled? His mind is going crazy now.

"You're Jungkook's senior aren't you?" Suga can felt that she acted like she hadn't meet him properly before.

"Yes. I'll graduate soon." He simply answered. She asks, then I'll answer. His tiny voice said. Again, silence greeted them.

"So, how long you have been friends Jungkook?" Suga smirked on the question.

"Almost six.. seven months. Around that." Sera nodded. It wasn't that long. But they seem to be very close to each other.

"H-how's your father?" She suddenly asked.

"He's fine. My mom is doing fine too." Suga purposely told about his step mom's condition too. Sera slowly nodded and sipped her drink. Another 5 minutes flew away. Suga can't bear it anymore. Its shit. Its damnly awkward.

"I guess Jungkook enjoys his leisure time with Tae." Suga checked on his watch and knew that he has been waiting for 30 minutes now. "I'm here just to return his cap. He left it in my bag." Suga put it on the coffee table. Sera looked at it. She wanted to say something but her mouth seemed to be locked. Not even a word she managed to utter.

"I'm going. Send my regards to Jungkook, aunt." Suga stood up and bowed.

"Y-yoo"

"I'm home!"

Sera and Jungkook said at the same time. Sera's call managed to freeze Suga's steps but he didn't turn back. He goes to the front door instead.

"What took you so long?" Suga hissed as he folded his arms.

"Hyung, why are you here?" Jungkook was surprised to see him. Jungkook gave Taehyung a slight glance before his eyes shifted on his mom behind Suga.

"You must be tired. Come and have refreshments." She invited Taehyung inside. Taehyung obediently takes off his sport shoes and walks inside. Literally leaving Suga and Jungkook together.