22. The Tournament

Suga is waiting for Jin in front of his house. He was so engrossed with his phone when Jin arrived.

"What are you browsing of?" Jin asked in curiosity.

"Wadington University."

"Are you planning to go overseas?" Jin asked in surprise. He never knew that Suga wanted to further his study outside the country.

"Not yet. I mean, I'm not making any decisions yet. Just browsing the infos about it." Jin nodded.

"Why I-" Jin just about to ask why he never told him but Suga cut him off,

"Dad's suggestion."

Jin gave a surprise glance to him.

"I'm just trying to be a good son." Suga added. Jin bit his lower lip in amusement.

"I'm not saying anything though." he grinned. Suga glared him and then Jin chuckled.

"That's a good university though. My cousin is there, acting course." Jin told a bit about his cousin's life there while on their way to the school for entrance exam.

"You're not having any interest in studying abroad?" Suga asked him. Jin came from a wealthy family, financial is not a thing he would worry about. Furthermore, his mom may have insisted him to go since she wanted him to follow his brother's steps who is now taking Master in first year at Switzerland. Jin smiled and shook his head.

"I'm planning to stay here. But yes, my mom has been babbling about overseas thing to me of course." Suga nodded. Understood.

"I want to learn Korean Cuisine. I want to be one of best chef in Korean Cuisine, our own country food. Of course the best place to learn from is our Korea."  Suga nodded again with a smile.

"You're one of the best guy in cook I have ever met. I'm sure you will manage to run after your dream." Suga commented.

"One of the best? Is there anyone besides me?" Jin furrowed his eyebrow.

"Kim Namjoon." Suga's answer made Jin laughed.

"Oh, don't forget Jimin." Jin reminds.

...

"Going somewhere?" Mrs. Min asked when she saw Suga who just came home from school getting his sport shoes after he changed clothes.

"Hm. To the park with the boys." Suga tied his shoes.

"Have you made the decisions yet?" Mr. Min who watched him from the dining room asked.

"Yes. And I'm sorry. I think I'll just study in Korea." Suga looked at him. He felt guilty of course but he can't leave the boys just like that. He and Jin need to be here for them. Although they will rarely meet, at least he can be with them when they are having hard time. He won't let them facing it alone as he usually does before he met them. And, his relationship with his mom had just begun, he can't ruin it. Neither his dad. Not for this time.

His dad nodded. Understood. "Its okay." He said.

...

"Hey hyung. Are you listening?" Jhope tapped Suga's shoulder. He was talking to him but Suga seemed to be lost in his own world while slurping his drink almost half already.

"What did you just say?" Suga asked.

"Hyung, I plan to go for hiking next week. And I asked for your opinion if we should camping there or not." Jhope repeated what he said. Suga smirked when listening to him.