8. She

After that, every night, Suga will practice together with Jungkook at the court. He even shortened his time with his gang mates to give Jungkook more time to learn with him. He can see that Jungkook improved day by day.

Today they had short match again and Jungkook managed to reach 11 shoots while Yoongi won with 13.

"I lost again." Jungkook pouts. Suga chuckled. He actually was surprised by Jungkook's great performance tonight. He managed to reach above 10 shoots for the second match.

"But you're getting awesome. You're dope." Suga smiled. Jungkook smiled too.

"Good luck for tomorrow selection. Make sure that you're selected or I'll kill you." Suga joked. Jungkook face expression changed.

"I-I will be selected. I can guarantee that!" He promised. Suga just hummed and stood up. He is ready to go home.

"Why don't you join our basketball team?" Jungkook suddenly asked. Suga is a professional player though.

"It's just my favorite hobby. I love making music more." Suga told him and then wore his jacket. Jungkook nods.

"I want to be a professional basketball player. I want to play for our country." Jungkook told Suga. Suga smiled to him and say, "You will."

       The next morning, after some basketball matches, the players are given time to rest while the coaches will select the player who will play for their school team.

"You're improving!" Said Jin. He smiled widely because Suga just did his great job teaching this baby.

"Thanks hyung. You're not bad too." Jungkook said. He didn't lie, Jin improved a lot too.

"Hey! I saw your game! It's awesome!" Taehyung came and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"I hope both of you were selected!" Jimin prayed.

"They will." Suga and Namjoon came together. Jungkook and Jin smiled. Their friends were here to cheer them up.

"Where's Hope?" Jin looks around when he can't find the cheerful member.

"I'm here!" Jhope came with isotonic drinking bottles. "Here for you two." Jhope gave it to them while to other and him, cola drinks.

"We'll come all together to watch the championship next week." Jhope told Jungkook and Jin then look at the members. They all nod.

After a moment, they were called by the coach.

"Fighthing!" Taehyung and Jimin shouted.

. . .

"Mom! Dad! I got chosen!" Jungkook shouted as soon as he got home. His dad who was watching TV turns to him. Sera come out from the kitchen and give him a congratulation hug.

"Thank God. I knew you can." She cupped his face and planted small kisses on his forehead and both cheeks then on his lips.

"Thanks to my private sifu." Jungkook smiled. His dad came and hug him too.

"You're a man now." His dad joked. Jungkook giggled.

"Please come watch our game this Sunday." Jungkook invites.

"Of course we will!" His mom replied.

"If we won, I will introduce you my secret coach." Jungkook looked at his parent. They nod and smile.

"I'll give him big hug and a lot of kisses." Sera chimed. Her son got to be a player for the important games and she appreciates his coach and the private one. Jungkook just smiled. Deep in his heart, he was expecting how his mom would react to Suga later.