24. Talk

Suga was in a deep thought when Jin suddenly touched his arm.

"Are you cold?" He asked in half asleep because he found Suga is still awake.

"No. I'm fine. Just..can't sleep." Suga looked back outside the window. Jin stretched his arms and checked his watch before pulling up his seat. He drank some water to clear up his throat and then checking the sleeping members through the mirror.

Jhope sleeps with Namjoon in the middle seat meanwhile Taehyung and Jimin in the back seat. They all sleep soundly even though they are in the car. Jin was glad that they can actually sleep comfortably in here.

"Are you thinking about why Jungkook left the house?" Jin guessed. Suga pouts a little.

"That's second." He said. The one that bothered Suga the most was not Jungkook's matter. It was someone else.

"Well, wanna fresh our mind?" Jin suggested. He had checked the watch and its 6:15 AM.

"We can't leave them here." Suga turned to the boys. Jin smirked. He starts the engine and says,

"Who said we gonna leave them?" Suga scoffed and pushed his shoulder. Jin giggled and starts driving.

...

Jungkook has awaken and he left Taehyung's room after he washed his face. He walks along the cold streets and fell in deep thinking.

As Jungkook wanders, a light appears from behind and Honk! Honk! Jungkook slowly turned to find a car stopped. A person gets out from the car and he harshly grabs Jungkook's shirt.

"Are you crazy? Watch where you are going!" Jungkook swallowed his saliva. He was afraid if he will get beaten.

"I-I'm sorry." Jungkook stuttered as he look into the eyes to find some forgiveness. The person sighed and let go his grip.

"Don't make me and the others worry like hell Jungkook-ah." The person hugged him. Jungkook's tears fall down again.

"I'm sorry hyung." His hands hold on tight onto Suga's body.

"Come on. Let's get in the car." Suga led him to the car. The moment the door was opened, Jungkook was attacked with small pillows lead by Namjoon.

"Aish. This kid. Don't make us worry!" Namjoon said and pulled him in. Making him sits in between him and Jhope. Jungkook looked at Jhope. Jhope smiles and ruffles his hair.

"Aigoo you rebel too much ya know." Jhope commented. Jimin and Taehyung giggled at the back. Jungkook glanced to Taehyung. Taehyung gave him assured smiles as if telling his secrets are still safe with him.

"Your parents are worried that they could die." Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry everyone! I am very sorry! I wouldn't do this again!" Jungkook bowed until his forehead touched his knees. Jin from the front ruffled his head.

"Just make sure that you keep that promise." Jin said. Suga smirked. Jungkook sat straight and nodded.

"By the way, what happened to your hand?" Jhope lifted his right hand that was wrapped.

"I fell while running and it got hurt when I try to protect my body from hitting the ground." Jungkook lied. They shook their head in unison.

"Kids nowadays. Their puberty are no jokes." Jhope muttered. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other.

"You should learn how to manage your emotions and think before you act." Namjoon said based on his experience. He broke things when he was mad but then he will regret it as it burdened his parents later. So, he bought a sand bag and punched it instead whenever he feels mad.