12. Broken Hearted

The fall is almost over. Jungkook and Jin were practicing for the upcoming basketball championship. It will be held on January next year but they do early preparation to be the winner of the championship. Meanwhile, Suga, Jimin, Taehyung, Jhope and Namjoon were visiting their farm.

"It's going to be winter soon. Poor the baby plants." Taehyung pouts. Suga smiled.

"Yah. This greenhouse has a heater. They won't die." He said. Jhope looks at him.

"Err... but hyung, I broke it during the accident."

Namjoon and Jimin held their laugh. Jhope looked so nervous in front of Suga. Suga's smile ceased.

"Don't worry about that. The technician will put a new one." Mrs. Park came. They all stand still and were nervous waiting for her next words. Seems like her own existence give a huge impact on them.

"By the way, I love it. The way how you all work together building a new and even better coop and greenhouse. It's wonderful." She smiled. They formed an awkward smile on their faces.

"Well done boys." She said again and looked at Suga. "Your rebellion was paid by your smart lead. And Hoseok," she turns to Jhope who gulps. "The loss was paid." She smiled again before she leaves.

"Erm, was that Mrs. Park? The tigress?" Jimin warily asked.

"Yeah." Namjoon replied.

"She's nice actually... just a bit fierce." Suga said. They made 'O' mouth.

"We shall check out on Jin hyung and Kookie then!" Taehyung chimed. They walk together to the school's gym. On their way there, they saw unusual scene happened. It made them cringed likely. They then leave to find Jin.

"Hey, where's Kook?" Suga asked Jin when he found him sitting at the bench beside the court. Jin frowned by their sudden presence and frowning even more when looking at their cheeky expression.

"He went outside for a while." Jin told them. Suga looked at them. They smiled again.

"For what?" Namjoon asked.

Jin shrugged. "I don't know. He rushed out right after the break. Why?" Jin asked when they looked so weird and suspicious. Suga leaned over and whispered something to him.

"Seriously?!" Jin was absolutely shocked to hear that.

"Hey he's coming." Namjoon said in lower tone.

"Hyungs! Chim, Tae!" Jungkook was happier than ever to see them. They smiled back to him (In a devilish way).

"Hey Kookie. Why don't you sit and told us an exciting story?" Jhope wrapped his arm around Jungkook. Jungkook looked blank.

"What kind of story?" He innocently asked. Suga held his smiled. He knows Jungkook is not pretending because he really was lost. Suga glances to Jin. Jin bit his lower lips in excitement.

"Erm... a story where a girl and a boy meet up." Namjoon put his elbow on Jungkook's shoulder. In instant, Jungkook cheeks turned red. Jimin and Taehyung giggle seeing that shy expression.

"Come on Kook. Tell us." Taehyung said. In deep meaning, it was as if he told him that it was useless to hide it from them since they saw it already.

Jungkook scratched his neck in embarrassment.

"It's not what you all think." says Jungkook.

"Yeah. Then tell us what was it if it isn't someone confessing to you." Suga directly shot him. Jungkook's face turns red this time. So Suga was right.