21. Re-begin

Suga seems to run out of time when he ran as soon as he got down from the bus. His steps were directed towards a cafe and he quickly rush inside once arrived. He then saw an elegant figure who patiently waits for him at table near window.

"Hi mom! Am I late?" He panted yet he still formed a sweet smile for her. Sera smiled back.

"No need to rush. I just got here though." She put her hands on the table. Pushing a glass of green latte drink towards Suga. "Yours." She smiled. Suga sat across her and drank some of his drink. Suga glanced at her while drinking. It has been two weeks that they met up at this cafe during weekend. It kinda looked like they were having a secret date though, because no one knows about this. Even Jeon Jungkook doesn't.

"How's your preparation for the entrance exam?" She asked.

"I'm ready." He said confidently.

"Are you coming to the championship? It is on the same day with your exam right?" Sera tilted her head. She really wants Suga to come. It would be nice seeing Suga supports Jungkook, his dongsaeng.

"Yes. My last paper is in the morning. I'll be able to come in evening. Luckily Jin had finished his paper." Suga told her as he leaned in the chair. "Do you want me to come?" He asked.

"Of course I do. I'm thinking of introducing you to Kookie-" she stops for a while. "But I'm a little worry about his reaction." She tilted down her head. Feeling guilty towards her sons.

"He will understand." Suga convinced her. Sera looked at him.

"Let's ask each other three questions each." She suddenly came up with an idea. Suga raised a brow. Really? He do have lots of questions.

"Mom first." As a gentlemen, he asked her to start it.

"You told me that you know Jungkook for almost 7 months now. I want to know if you approached him on purpose?" Sera shot her first question. Her question made Suga smiled.

"We coincidentally met. In the detaining room. And actually, he greeted me first. That's how we know each other and the others."

"If you have never knew of his existence, then how did you found out about us?" Sera asked him her second question. She was totally curious about that.

"Not long ago. Just before Christmas, I found out everything." Suga answered her very calmly.

"E-everything?" Somehow, his answer made her felt uneasy. Unknowingly, her sentence sounded like a question.

"Okay mom. My turn." Suga smiled cheekily and put his elbows on the table.

"Can I know the reason for the separation of you and dad?" Suga just wanted to know the answer of that question out of many other questions. It took time for Sera to answer him but when she was ready to answer him, Suga's phone rang.

Suga answered the call and he looked so serious. His mad reaction makes Sera curious of what is the problem.

"I'm sorry I gotta go. Now." Suga stood up as he slid his phone into his jean's pocket. Before he could pass by her, Sera held his hand and says,

"Whatever the reason is, please don't hate Jungkookie and his dad. Please just hate me instead."

Her word gives Suga confusion but he just nodded and made his way out of the cafe and run aafterwards.

...

"Who the hell did this to you?!" Suga growled angrily when he saw bruises on Jungkook's face and Taehyung's. But in worst condition was Jungkook. He even hurt his left wrist.