11. Hangout (2)

That morning, the sun shines brightly and it lights up the second floor living room where all Bangtan sleeps. Seven of them slept together on the sleeping mat.

Last night, after the firework ends, they went home and watched a DVD that they just bought on their way home. They slept around 4 AM and now nobody is awake when the clock strikes 9 AM.

"Ergh.." Suga was awake because of the sunlight. He stretched his arms and looked around.

He giggles when found the three maknaes sleeping while hugging each other. He quickly grabs his phone and snaps a picture of it. They just look so adorable with Jimin at the front, Taehyung hugs him and Jungkook hugs Taehyung.

Suga then looked at Jin. Jin sleeps while hugging his new Super Mario pillow. This hyung. He smirked and snaps a picture of him too. Suddenly, he feels like want to save all Bangtan sleeping pictures. Suga finds Jhope next.

"What are you dreaming boy?" Suga asked to Jhope as if he can answer him.

Jhope sleeps with leg open wide on the sofa while his body was on the floor, and his right hand busy playing with Namjoon's hair. Suga giggles again when he saw how uncomfortable Namjoon face is. He kept on frowning in sleep.

Suga snaps their picture. He smiles when he kept looking at the pictures taken over and over. He stops when the cold morning breeze hit his face. He turns to see the sliding door has opened. Maybe Jimin's grandma opened it. Suga stands and walk there.

"Wah.." he was mesmerized by the beautiful view of the sea. The beach was just opposite the road. There's people who walks their dog and some are jogging.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Jungkook rubs his eyes while approaching Suga. He is awaken by the cold breeze.

"Yeah." Suga smiled with eyes glued at the blue sea. He wish this is summer so that he can jump and dive in it. Jungkook enjoys the view too. They both fell in their own thoughts.

"Jungkook." Suga called.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook turns his head to look at Suga.

"Are you still bothered by the summer championship?" Suga is looking deep into his eyes. Jungkook smiled.

"No hyung. I've get over it. I'm not letting it to happen twice in this winter championship."

"Really? That's great then." Suga tapped his shoulder. Suga wanted to ask if there is anything Jungkook worry about but he decides to keep it himself.

If Jungkook wants to share his problem, he will talk to him when he's ready. Suga looks back to the sea. Jungkook glances to him. He was hesitating to say what he wants to say.

"Hyung, are you still mad if we talk about family? I mean, my family, their family... your family?" Jungkook asked carefully. Suga didn't answer him but he remained silent instead.

About a minute of silence, Suga broke it.

"I think I won't be now." He said; sighing softly. "Do you still have questions?" Suga looked at him. Jungkook scratched his neck while grinning.

"Ask me. I'll answer if I'm interested." Suga folded his arm while leaning on the balcony. Jungkook swallowed his saliva again and again as he was thinking. He wonders which was the best question to ask.

Why his parent divorced? Does he still wish to meet his mom? Does he hate his mom?

"Erm... do you wish to meet your mom again hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Suga smiled.

"I do. Of course I do. But now, the urge to see is not like in the past. I want to appreciate what I have now and I believe she's doing well too. I'm not hoping much, but if there's a chance for us to meet again, I would be happy then. I miss her though."